PAM010

PAM438 Power Reserve

PAM010

Hi Guys!

New to this forum, after Reading a lot i bought a PAM438 from Kuvarsit, I think the V1 with the silver back behind the balance wheel. Really happy with it, and took just 3 days to ship directly! I got this funny thing, the Power Reserve indicator with I thougt was fake. Seems to be moving..! But when the watch stops ticking the indicator is Black, then when i wind it after 40 times en the rotor moves a few times then it turns up red! Anybody heard of this before on the 438 rep..?!

tonyh7

It's a so called super clone movement - i.e. an unknown quantity, so anything is possible. What is the actual power reserve? If you have a decent power reserve I wouldn't worry - especially as the indicator is on the back of the watch. In my experience power reserve indicators on reps can do almost anything in a range from actually functioning as they are supposed to, to not working at all. I've had some where they behave differently if the watch is hand wound rather than wound by the rotor. Sometimes they are completely false and fixed to show full pr. 

whitegold79

The power reserve is faux/Non working, but there to look closer to the Gen.

Hi Guys!
New to this forum, after Reading a lot i bought a PAM438 from Kuvarsit, I think the V1 with the silver back behind the balance wheel. Really happy with it, and took just 3 days to ship directly! I got this funny thing, the Power Reserve indicator with I thougt was fake. Seems to be moving..! But when the watch stops ticking the indicator is Black, then when i wind it after 40 times en the rotor moves a few times then it turns up red! Anybody heard of this before on the 438 rep..?!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk