Xepa

My current collection!

Xepa

I've sold and replaced a few watches in recent months, and I'm pretty happy with my collection now so I thought I'd share!

qNLUQf1.jpg

From right to left: Day-date 40 (BP), daytona 116520 (ARF v1), explorer 214270 (JF v2), submariner 16610 (BP), seamaster professional (O factory, ref number is too feckin long to remember), and a vintage 166.0234 which I've no idea what factory it's from as it wasn't stated on the website. I'm considering picking up a white dial AP 15450 and possibly either a 1016 explorer or maybe even a noob explorer II... or maybe I should book myself into therapy instead to help me with my problem. Has  anybody had any luck with that sort of thing??

PostMaster

That’s a nice collection, I like the vintage Omega & Rolex Daytona.. 

Tried therapy it got more costly and time consuming so I just bought more watches.

All the best :thumbsup:

RussP

A couple of Pateks would round things out nicely.

Thanks for sharing.

Xepa
10 minutes ago, RussP said:

A couple of Pateks would round things out nicely.

Thanks for sharing.

A couple?? What am I, a hundredaire? I've considered a 5711 with blue dial but as much as I like them, they look so weird at the same time. And I absolutely hate the aquanaut. The calatrava is nice and I can appreciate them, but honestly it's just too plain.

BadApple

Mine says hi.....

IMG-2331.jpg

Xepa
4 hours ago, BADAPPLE said:

Mine says hi.....

IMG-2331.jpg

Nice! Love the topgun and superocean. Can't say I'm a fan of the SD on leather though, it's a very modern design and the leather just looks out of place when paired with ceramic to me. Plus it's a big chunker of a watch... that's just me though! Have you got a favourite? 

Edited by Xepa

BadApple
1 hour ago, Xepa said:

Nice! Love the topgun and superocean. Can't say I'm a fan of the SD on leather though, it's a very modern design and the leather just looks out of place when paired with ceramic to me. Plus it's a big chunker of a watch... that's just me though! Have you got a favourite? 

The PAM288 was new last week and has to be my fave as it is quality. The SD is only a DHGate cheapie and I use the Milgauss  (also DHGate) as a daily beater or when I go fishing. The Top Gun is in fact a Spitfire and oozes quality as well so actually out of them all looks the best. I hane another PAM on the way - a 587 and that's me up to my maximum 8 . The SOH is on a blue leather Nero Depolyment made to order by Nero. 

BadApple

I've put the metal back on the SD....

IMG-2332.jpg

Sigg

Looks much better on the metal bracelet @BADAPPLE , your first one that you sold me is going strong. Great watch for the money. That Tudor looks top notch too? Was that from Reg? I think the Tudor is  the right watch for your Nero.

Sigg

@Xepa Cracking watches mate, right up my street, not one there I wouldn’t own. The older looking Omega is fantastic and looks good on the leather.

Theviking

Love to see the collections, @Xepa a good selection of calssics, and that case is lovely. @BADAPPLE a most excellent refined selection. 

BadApple
1 hour ago, Sigg said:

Looks much better on the metal bracelet @BADAPPLE , your first one that you sold me is going strong. Great watch for the money. That Tudor looks top notch too? Was that from Reg? I think the Tudor is  the right watch for your Nero.

No the Tudor is from Trusty so is on a river bracelet so reluctant to  unpin it. 

@Xepa the more time you spend on here may mean you need a bigger capacity watch box !!!

Evan_k

nice variety you have going @BADAPPLE , really digging the panerai's and the top right rolex. Top gun watch is nice too, personally my favorite is the sapphire face version seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCnt4KaLDM I need to get a box watch myself. 

Edited by Evan_k

BadApple
7 hours ago, Evan_k said:

nice variety you have going @BADAPPLE , really digging the panerai's and the top right rolex. Top gun watch is nice too, personally my favorite is the sapphire face version seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCnt4KaLDM I need to get a box watch myself. 

It's not a Top Gun . It's a Spitfire. 

VIsILR.jpg

Evan_k

Oh wow! Gorgeous!!!

BadApple
12 minutes ago, Evan_k said:

Oh wow! Gorgeous!!!

Even better close up...

VIiufo.jpg

Xpletiv

:drool:

Evan_k

you ain't kidding.... magnificent!!! looks incredible. can't tell how beautiful it is from the picture with in beside the others, but all by itself it's easy to see the quality. the pics before don't do it justice

Edited by Evan_k

MikelWuulf

this is my biggest fear.  I just ordered my first watch from PC, and i'm sure it won't be my last!

Good looking collection by the way!

On 17/03/2019 at 04:14, Xepa said:

I've sold and replaced a few watches in recent months, and I'm pretty happy with my collection now so I thought I'd share!

qNLUQf1.jpg

From right to left: Day-date 40 (BP), daytona 116520 (ARF v1), explorer 214270 (JF v2), submariner 16610 (BP), seamaster professional (O factory, ref number is too feckin long to remember), and a vintage 166.0234 which I've no idea what factory it's from as it wasn't stated on the website. I'm considering picking up a white dial AP 15450 and possibly either a 1016 explorer or maybe even a noob explorer II... or maybe I should book myself into therapy instead to help me with my problem. Has  anybody had any luck with that sort of thing??

this is my biggest fear!  just ordered my first 41mm date just from replica clones. Hopefully not my last! Great collection by the way!

vbastos
qNLUQf1.jpg

I would love to know from which factory is that Omega vintage. It’s awesome.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk

vbastos
Even better close up...
VIiufo.jpg

It looks amazing! Which model is it?

GingerApple
30 minutes ago, vbastos said:

It's the Top Gun apparently....

BadApple
7 hours ago, vbastos said:

IWC Spitfire - see previous posts above.

GingerApple

Top Gun

vbastos

There are so many Top Gun versions :/