shenhua

The pitfalls of self-medicating (previously : daytona rainbow. dare to put it n walk on street)

Glaude
5 minutes ago, shenhua said:

She total give me bonk n explore her just coz i say i giving this watch to some one worth it . Reason  only the one same in my dream which god show me can have it.  The gal must be sexy n the feel must be same as like in the dream.   N god say i must give it to her while bonking if she is the right one if not must keep on bonking till you got it no matter how times 

Now this, @TomatoheadFred is the post of the week ! 

:rofl: 

We had a user like you, he was called handjobhasselfhof, you're the new him, welcome in here Asian Handjobhasselhof

shenhua

I bonk quite a number of gals using watchs that y i have so many use watch.  Rest a sure the watch i sell on m2m don have pussy juice stick on it

The trick is u got to go for gold digger . U got to play u r easy meat .

shenhua

My rolex tt gold was stolen v6s. After i bonk this super beauty i pretend im easy meat by letting her know i go sleep with my watch on. So she let me bonk her ya yes. N she steal my god watch. After that she pawn it n get shock. She call me n fuck me. I pretend that i was cheated.  So i check with her where the god watch . After she tell where the god watch she sold for some bucks. I quickly go buy back hahagaha

Edited by shenhua

narikaa

Shouldn't this thread be retitled "The pitfalls of self-medicating"

GingerApple
8 minutes ago, shenhua said:

My rolex tt gold was stolen v6s. After i bonk this super beauty i pretend im easy meat by letting her know i go sleep with my watch on. So she let me bonk her ya yes. N she steal my god watch. After that she pawn it n get shock. She call me n fuck me. I pretend that i was cheated.  So i check with her where the god watch . After she tell where the god watch she sold for some bucks. I quickly go buy back hahagaha

:rofl:

You just keep getting better and better.

But remember:

:ttiwwop:

And I'm not talking about watches......

1 minute ago, narikaa said:

What pitfalls!!?!

Did you not read it?

He exploxed her pusi many times!

Glaude
7 minutes ago, narikaa said:

Excellent idea ! :rofl: 

narikaa

Qualifying subtitle:

" I thought she was going to steal my watch, but she made off with my dictionary!"

Glaude
Just now, narikaa said:

Qualifying subtitle:

" I thought she was going to steal my watch, but she made off with my dictionary!"

:lmao: 

gooner2826
46 minutes ago, shenhua said:

This sounds like what you receive with flat pack furniture for assembly istructions when Google translate hasn't done a good job 

narikaa

Blindly following what the screen says in a language you don't understand:

translate.jpg?raw=1

deju

This just went gold!!!