Sign in to follow this  
KBH

Lets see some watches

KBH

So far all I see is a lot of BS'ing and no watches here. Show us some of your stuff. Here's some of my Rollies with a couple of friends.

DSCN2582-1.jpg

trailboss99

'scse me! I posted the review on the only watch I'v bought in the last few weeks HERE in the review section. There's been tech posts from quite a few peeps, even Oscar!

Puting together serious stuff takes blocks of time I don't have ATM. I'm working while I'm posting. Still to UL the pics from the storm last week.

Nice collection BTW.

Col.

Demsey

Nice collection. You need some 'Rolex', you know, just to mix it up a bit.

I agree, there is way too much BS'ing here already. But as Col alluded, there is also some very serious watchspeak going on as well..............

KBH

Very nice review Col, although Bvlgari has never appealed to me personally.

And thanks, Dempsey. I received 3 more Rolexes since that picture and have another on the way. It must be a phase.

Demsey
And thanks, Dempsey. I received 3 more Rolexes since that picture and have another on the way. It must be a phase.

You the man. My comment were a little tongue in cheek as I am adittedly a 'one track mind' with regard to all this rep business. At one time I had twenty two Rolex reps. I do admire other models/makes, but was never inclined to buy any save three Omega; Planet Ocean Chrono, Seamaster Pro Chrono, and a Speedmaster Moon Watch, that I have since given away save the PO chrono. I love the seven or so reps I have left, but I am satisfied with that small collection.

If the factories would take to task a true Speedmaster Moon Watch rep with the same attention to detail as the Planet Ocean reps I would again delve.

Enjoy your fine watches!

greg_r
So far all I see is a lot of BS'ing and no watches here. Show us some of your stuff.

There's a few watch posts in the Photo Gallery & Reviews section - some of 'em even from people whose names you might recognise :rolleyes:

Great watchbox shot, though - must do one of those myself sometime. Some real nice Rollies you got there :thumbsup:

KBH
So far all I see is a lot of BS'ing and no watches here. Show us some of your stuff.

There's a few watch posts in the Photo Gallery & Reviews section - some of 'em even from people whose names you might recognise :P

Great watchbox shot, though - must do one of those myself sometime. Some real nice Rollies you got there :Jumpy:

Thanks. Some are cheapies that I bought to play around with. The LV noobmariner was upgraded from the low beat to the high beat A4813 movement. I kept it cause it was my first successful movement transplant. The Sub and GMT are both low budget. I used the sub to practice CG mods and modified a pearl for it. Came out pretty good I think The GMTIIC is CHS model. Maybe it'll be a collectors item some day if it doesn't die a premature death like many of the CHS's.

Since then I've added an Explorer 2 and a Milguass. About done with Rollies for a while.

Maybe a Daytona................

greg_r
Thanks. Some are cheapies that I bought to play around with. The LV noobmariner was upgraded from the low beat to the high beat A4813 movement. I kept it cause it was my first successful movement transplant. The Sub and GMT are both low budget. I used the sub to practice CG mods and modified a pearl for it. Came out pretty good I think The GMTIIC is CHS model. Maybe it'll be a collectors item some day if it doesn't die a premature death like many of the CHS's.

Since then I've added an Explorer 2 and a Milguass. About done with Rollies for a while.

Maybe a Daytona................

I've only got a couple of Rollies - a recent cheapie day/date that I never wear and and older one that was much more expensive, but not really that much better than the current cheapies - it's about 6 years old, though, so has done well.

I've also got a DeepSea on the way, but there's a handful of other models I've been really tempted by - the GMTIIC, ExpII and possibly a Cellini. My other problem, however, is Panerai (and, to a lesser degree, B&R). Spoilt for choice...

Oh dear.... so many watches, so little time.... :Jumpy:

AllergyDoc

Here's my biggest group shot:

100_0004_2_DXO.jpg

I've sold all but 2 of these: the big Invicta (who would buy that?) and the 127. The 127 is my last Panerai. I haven't worn it in 3 months.

KBH

Here's an earlier shot from the beginning of the madness.

DSCN2124.jpg