ec21kb

Watch collection so far... can you spot the gens?

SteveA

So is this not just a thread to whet the whistle for the  sales when op hits 50

BenjaminButton
Well I'm not too sure what familiar bullshit is... to be clear, not interested in using this thread to sell and no real interest to sell right now. So rest assured, thread is genuine intro. 

First and only thing you said in the opening of this topic is some of these will be for sale soon. Your initial intentions could not be clearer and simpler. To show off your collection with the intention of selling some of them. Like I said not how it’s done. The familiar bullshit is all the usual delusion of people thinking they can make a few bucks selling their replica watches through M2M. Grumpy old cunt I may be but my intuition is often but not always right. Nice watches bad introduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ec21kb
2 minutes ago, BenjaminButton said:

First and only thing you said in the opening of this topic is some of these will be for sale soon. Your initial intentions could not be clearer and simpler. To show off your collection with the intention of selling some of them. Like I said not how it’s done. The familiar bullshit is all the usual delusion of people thinking they can make a few bucks selling their replica watches through M2M. Grumpy old cunt I may be but my intuition is often but not always right. Nice watches bad introduction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, bad introduction yourself mate. Good way to put people off wanted to bother interacting.

I have zero intention of 'making a few bucks'... I merely thought if anyone liked what they saw then they could keep an eye out in the future as I may sell some. No point them sitting there in a box unworn.

Either way, think I've heard enough from you for me to realise this isn't the sort of place I want to spend my time. So well done. Not only are you a grumpy old cunt, but a sad little man with it too. Keep your bullshit negativity to yourself next time.

ec21kb

As you'll see very shortly after this interaction concludes, I will be deleting my profile and not selling a single thing M2M. The sole intention of doing so is in the (all to likely) vain hope that the next innocent person who unwittingly 'breaks your code of honor' isn't subjected to such a disgraceful reception.

You're all adults I assume, grow the fuck up.

Glaude
2 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

I will be deleting my profile

No you won't be able to

2 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

The sole intention of doing so is in the (all to likely) vain hope that the next innocent person who unwittingly 'breaks your code of honor' isn't subjected to such a disgraceful reception.

We love our BB but don't get put off by just one bad reaction, you can ignore him and continue to interact, isn't it a bit harsh to condemn a whole forum out of a single event ?

PostMaster

Let’s all just chill.. where’s the love? Keep them wrist shots coming dude and enjoy the banter.

:group:

Glaude
15 minutes ago, PostMaster said:

Let’s all just chill.. where’s the love? Keep them wrist shots coming dude and enjoy the banter.

+1

Plus a remember, this is the flame free zone ;) 

Was the flame free zone... this isn't an introduction anymore

ec21kb

It's not one reponse...  it's a whole host of them all based of negative assumptions. I wouldn't mine if the comments were meant to educate, not disparage. People dont know the rules the second they walk through the door. Receptive people assist, not criticize. Its childish and I don't have much time for it. So if this is known as banter here, then I'll happily do without.

ec21kb
6 minutes ago, Glaude said:

No you won't be able to

We love our BB but don't get put off by just one bad reaction, you can ignore him and continue to interact, isn't it a bit harsh to condemn a whole forum out of a single event ?

Oh I can't delete my account... another rule i wasnt aware of due to just freaking turning up. Let's have a bunch of shitty comments for that too shall we. 

My message is simply stop being so bloody jaded... genuine people won't take too kindly to it and nor should they. Let's have some benefit of the doubt occasionally.

Got to be  nearing 50 now right..  

Glaude
10 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

It's not one reponse...  it's a whole host of them all based of negative assumptions. I wouldn't mine if the comments were meant to educate, not disparage. People dont know the rules the second they walk through the door. Receptive people assist, not criticize. Its childish and I don't have much time for it. So if this is known as banter here, then I'll happily do without.

We banter a lot, but what you got here was a legitimate concern just put in a less light way than mine at the start of the thread. You'll get that everywhere.
You have to understand that people won't like someone just here to sell some stuff, they want interaction with users.

If you don't like it in here, of course, no reason for you to stay, but if you want to stay, bear in mind that you'll not get that sort of interaction if you engage with people in other sections with something else in mind than just selling. There are sites dedicated to just selling stuff ;) 

5 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

Got to be  nearing 50 now right..  

You know with that attitude, your not helping yourself in the prospect of finding a buyer when you reach 50 posts. If you reach them, they could be reduced to 0 if your sole purpose was to have 50 to sell and never come back

ec21kb
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

We banter a lot, but what you got here was a legitimate concern just put in a less light way than mine at the start of the thread. You'll get that everywhere.
You have to understand that people won't like someone just here to sell some stuff, they want interaction with users.

If you don't like it in here, of course, no reason for you to stay, but if you want to stay, bear in mind that you'll not get that sort of interaction if you engage with people in other sections with something else in mind than just selling. There are sites dedicated to just selling stuff ;) 

You know with that attitude, your not helping yourself in the prospect of finding a buyer when you reach 50 posts, if you reach them, they could be reduced to 0 if your sole purpose was to have 50 to sell and never come back

It was a joke... you know....banter.

Glaude
Just now, ec21kb said:

It was a joke... you know....banter.

Angry much ?

ec21kb
Just now, Glaude said:

Angry much ?

Not at all....feel I've made my point without being too angry at all.

Theviking

Well put @Glaude, you have to understand @ec21kb that we are all taking part in a rather illicit persute (that no doubt can attract some dodgy types) and trying to make it fair and somewhat honorable. These rules have grown from many experienced people that have come before us and had to deal with all types. 

@BenjaminButton is a stickler for these rules and somewhat abrasive, but he is an honorable chap. If you are here to honor our code of collecting, trading and working on reps you will go far and soon understand where BB is coming from. If you're not interested in being part of that code, the mods here will eventually find out and kick you out.

BadPickle
8 hours ago, RussP said:

Where have you been hiding, Reuben?

Up a turtles anus, probably 

BenjaminButton
37 minutes ago, ec21kb said:

Yeah, bad introduction yourself mate. Good way to put people off wanted to bother interacting.

I have zero intention of 'making a few bucks'... I merely thought if anyone liked what they saw then they could keep an eye out in the future as I may sell some. No point them sitting there in a box unworn.

Either way, think I've heard enough from you for me to realise this isn't the sort of place I want to spend my time. So well done. Not only are you a grumpy old cunt, but a sad little man with it too. Keep your bullshit negativity to yourself next time.

From the introduction for new members.....

3. Trolling, argumentative behaviour and generally being an idiot is positively encouraged - providing it's in fun. Note: the growing of a fairly thick skin is generally recommended, but please try to remember that drama belongs on the stage, not in our forum.

That's in the DNA. Responding by calling me a cunt and a sad little man. Good for you. Either you're a self inflated deluded fuckwit or you are learning. Personally I suspect you are simply the usual sensitive fuckwit with a overinflated sense of self. Channel that into banter rather than self piteous wank and you might have a line in banter. As it is you are terminally unsuitable to this flypaper for idiots. 

GingerApple

I think that yet again, we've been way too harsh on a new guy. There are ways of talking to people. There is zero chance you would have been as blunt with OP in real life Ben.

Adit
1 hour ago, ec21kb said:

Erm..excuse me, but just quickly, sshhhh,   before you dash off, how much do you want for the Daytona? Sshhhh  :giggle:

Enthusiast88
1 hour ago, PostMaster said:

+1 

Nice collection man, I guess you proved some of us wrong! 

Thommo82
10 hours ago, RussP said:

Where have you been hiding, Reuben?

In the shadows my friend.

Still about, just been busy

Del
2 hours ago, TomatoheadFred said:

I think that yet again, we've been way too harsh on a new guy. There are ways of talking to people. There is zero chance you would have been as blunt with OP in real life Ben.

^^^This!  @BenjaminButton  I understand the concern about possible back-door dealing but there was no need to go in with your tackety boots on.... :picard: 

@ec21kb  I'm sorry that you've had such a rough ride in this thread.  We get a lot of chancers and scammers joining RWG with the sole intention of making a quick buck at the expense of unsuspecting buyers so we are rather sensitive to new and unknown members announcing a possible sale of watches out with the boundaries of the sales rules.  However, we also try NOT to tar everyone with the same brush but clearly we fail from time to time...

Your collection is very impressive and it would be a shame for us if you decided to leave this place.  I hope you stick around, as I think you have a lot to offer this place.

BenjaminButton

Then you really don’t know me at all.

BadPickle
Just now, BenjaminButton said:

Then you really don’t know me at all.

:giggle: 

fatarms

I just noticed Del's an admin now. :lol:

Glaude
20 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I just noticed Del's an admin now. :lol:

:rofl: you just noticed that now ?