Sergio

DH Gate ???????

Sergio

What am I missing here ........ Why do people buy watches there if they are not of quality ? 

Or am I not looking in the right places ......

LUCY ....... please splain it to me !!!!!!!!

Rx4Time

I dunno what you are talking about.   All of my watches are well constructed, and function properly. 

BenjaminButton

This forum isn’t about DHGate and the little bit of RWG that tolerates it is for VIP members only - so if you want to discover anything about the messy side then sign up and more will be revealed otherwise it’s a sealed lips situation. Who the fuck is Lucy?

BadApple

I'm Lucy at weekends. 

He has signed up so why is he not looking in the special Gate section? 

Enthusiast88

Lucy!? :boobies2:

BenjaminButton

‘My Bad’ as the kids say, fecking kids, as I’m using crapatalk and didn’t see he was VIP. Perhaps this is a weekender beer o’clock post?

Sergio
6 hours ago, Rx4Time said:

I dunno what you are talking about.   All of my watches are well constructed, and function properly. 

I see most people buy one there then order  the same from a TD ?

BadApple
8 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I see most people buy one there then order  the same from a TD ?

Try before you buy. 

Junior88

Those of you "Across the pond" so to speak might not get the Lucy reference. 

"Lucy" is Lucille Ball. From "I Love Lucy". That show died a LONG time ago (1957 to be exact, fuck I'm old) and the OP is imitating Ricky Riccardo from that show.  (Please note that 1957 is well before MY time too. 

@Sergio, the Gate sells cheap stuff. Occasionally you'll find a diamond in the rough, and I myself have been fairly lucky there.   It's a good place to buy a $100 watch (that price point tends to be higher end on the Gate) and see if you like it, before spending more on a higher end rep. 

Hope this helps. 

Sergio
Just now, Junior88 said:

"Lucy" is Lucille Ball. From "I Love Lucy". That show died a LONG time ago (1957 to be exact, fuck I'm old) and the OP is imitating Ricky Riccardo from that show.  (Please note that 1957 is well before MY time too. 

@Sergio, the Gate sells cheap stuff. Occasionally you'll find a diamond in the rough, and I myself have been fairly lucky there.   It's a good place to buy a $100 watch (that price point tends to be higher end on the Gate) and see if you like it, before spending more on a higher end rep. 

Hope this helps. 

Thanks , Im new to this and I don't have the eye yet to really tell the difference between a Nice Rep or a shitty one ....... I guess patience will pay off . Thanks 

Sidfanta

my mate has had 2 from dhgate from £50 to 100 and both are crap they work tick if that's all you need them to do but the over all quality is not there look at silix TD

he does economy and quality reps have a look at them f**ck dhgate

BenjaminButton
[mention=101808]Sergio[/mention], the Gate sells cheap stuff. Occasionally you'll find a diamond in the rough, and I myself have been fairly lucky there.   It's a good place to buy a $100 watch (that price point tends to be higher end on the Gate) and see if you like it, before spending more on a higher end rep. 

Hope this helps. 

It answered that one. Thank you.

Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz - of a certain age and you’ll know it well from repeats this side of the pond. Great show - I loved it. Unfortunately with age comes the deterioration of the little grey cells (another tv reference) and that results in slower or no powers of deduction.

Glaude

@Sergio now that you are a VIP you have access to the DHGate section, you should understand why and what we buy here then ;) 

deju
2 hours ago, Junior88 said:

European not retarded :lol: 

I love Lucy, I dream of Jeanie,  Munsters, Adams family. Hell I know Hogans hero’s off by heart.

Well before my time, but great TV.  

rek001

DHGate is sometimes a waste of time, you have to spend hours typing in vague search words.

That being said, I just stumbled upon a decent quartz Patek Aquanaut chronograph  (orange strap) which I ordered and am looking forward to getting, probably in about 3 weeks.

Sergio
16 minutes ago, rek001 said:

DHGate is sometimes a waste of time, you have to spend hours typing in vague search words.

That being said, I just stumbled upon a decent quartz Patek Aquanaut chronograph  (orange strap) which I ordered and am looking forward to getting, probably in about 3 weeks.

Nice ,,,,, I love that model.

Looking forward to the pictures !!!!!!!

NCRich

No idea.

2 hours ago, Sidfanta said:

my mate has had 2 from dhgate from £50 to 100 and both are crap they work tick if that's all you need them to do but the over all quality is not there look at silix TD

he does economy and quality reps have a look at them f**ck dhgate

Maybe you are both just stupid.  The evidence suggests that.

Junior88
2 hours ago, deju said:

European not retarded :lol: 

I love Lucy, I dream of Jeanie,  Munsters, Adams family. Hell I know Hogans hero’s off by heart.

Well before my time, but great TV.  

I never said anyone was retarded!!

I just meant it, in the same way that if someone from Europe made a reference to, say, Fawlty Towers, I would never have gotten it. I know OF the show, but never watched it. AND I love Lucy is ancient. 

Funniest part is, I could never stand most of those shows. I can tolerate I dream of Jeannie, but hated Lucy, and Hogan's heroes, and MASH, all of it.  No idea why. 

Probably why I was a voracious reader as a young 'un. 

deju
8 minutes ago, Junior88 said:

I never said anyone was retarded!!

I just meant it, in the same way that if someone from Europe made a reference to, say, Fawlty Towers, I would never have gotten it. I know OF the show, but never watched it. AND I love Lucy is ancient. 

Funniest part is, I could never stand most of those shows. I can tolerate I dream of Jeannie, but hated Lucy, and Hogan's heroes, and MASH, all of it.  No idea why. 

Probably why I was a voracious reader as a young 'un. 

Our forum is based on Fawlty towers :lol:

Strangely as a very young child I remember the Sky comedy Channel used to show an episode of McHales Navy before it shut down for the night 

I used to sneak up to watch it and get caught because I was laughing so much. 

Strange child indeed 

Mike R
34 minutes ago, Junior88 said:

I can tolerate I dream of Jeannie

I can only imagine  why you as a red blooded teen could tolerate Jeannie .     :fme::boobies3: 

:poke:   :rofl:   :rofl:    Blink, blink

Junior88
46 minutes ago, Mike R said:

I can only imagine  why you as a red blooded teen could tolerate Jeannie .     :fme::boobies3: 

:poke:   :rofl:   :rofl:    Blink, blink

I know not that of which you speak. 

By the time I was a red blooded teen, Barbara Eden was in her mid 50's. 

BenjaminButton
No idea.
Maybe you are both just stupid.  The evidence suggests that.

The evidence is indeed rather damning. Illiterate nonsense combined with all the insight of two imbecilic dullards.

Adit
2 hours ago, deju said:

Our forum is based on Fawlty towers :lol:

Que? Ahem...I know nothing. I from Barthelona :)

robsterwebb

I've had a couple of great watches from da'gate, but I've also had lots of shite. Pays yer money, take your chances. 

one rule though, stay away when intoxicted!!

Adit

:blink: who's toxic Ted?