quadro

The different replicas RICHARD MILLE

quadro

Hello,

Well yes, the parallel market offers many copies of watches. All these copies, do not offer movements with all the options that work. I grouped them into four categories.
The first one I call Class 4 is a copy of a brand with a different name. The dimensions do not match. Often, for automatic watches, the movement is a simple, poor quality quartz engine. The chronograph is wrong and does not work. In the "skeleton" models, the wheels, the balancers, the rotors are fixed parts, just for the look. Watches do not support splashing water. The bracelets do not look like those of the brand! In some copies, the date does not work!
The second, which I call A + = Class 3, displays the name of the mark. The dimensions are sometimes respected. The appearance is also consistent. The chronograph does not work. Other options such as "charge time", "full date", etc. do not work. Sometimes the automatic movement does not look like the original one or it is replaced by a quartz movement.
The third, which I call AA ++ = Class 2, is very similar to the brand. On some models, the date display is not similar. Some options such as "load time" "month date" do not work.
The fourth, which I call AAA +++ 1: 1 = Class 1, is the most similar replica. Only options such as "load time" "month date" do not work. Looking closer, some wheels are different. The movements are Asian brand. Watches are often waterproof. The bracelets conform to the models of the brand. Placed at three meters, it is difficult to distinguish the replica of reality.
Good buy, have fun.

Good time.

Edited by quadro

Xpletiv

What does this have to specifically do with RM Reps?

fatarms

I just go by how many A's and +'s are in the description. 

A+ = Class 4. 

AAA+++ 1:1!! = Class 1. 

Much easier that way.

quadro

After having gone through a lot of TDs, I think and it is only my opinion, that all the TDs must be supplied in pieces in the same factories. I found the same pictures of the watches at all TD and can of things near the same prices. Sometimes the description is too simple and not enough detail. Always read everything and compare. Eventually, I can help.

"fatarms" You had a good idea. I correct ... :D

Good time

Edited by quadro

Logixa

how about doing things in English? how is that for an idea?

Rx4Time

I personally like the random certainties of using Google translate to figure out what he's trying to say....

Glaude
8 hours ago, quadro said:

After having gone through a lot of TDs, I think and it is only my opinion, that all the TDs must be supplied in pieces in the same factories. I found the same pictures of the watches at all TD and can of things near the same prices. Sometimes the description is too simple and not enough detail. Always read everything and compare. Eventually, I can help.

"fatarms" You had a good idea. I correct ... :D

Good time

Why did you changed the language of your post ? It was fine in English to begin with

Logixa
36 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Why did you changed the language of your post ? It was fine in English to begin with

So that you could understand it mister baguette :rofl:

quadro

I'm sorry but I'm bad in English. I spent more time dreaming so much professur was pretty. In addition, I do not master the computer well. I am a donkey !

I am ashamed !

:baghead:

Glaude
9 minutes ago, quadro said:

I'm sorry but I'm bad in English. I spent more time dreaming so much professur was pretty. In addition, I do not master the computer well. I am a donkey !

I am ashamed !

:baghead:

It was fine the first time, not perfect, but understandable :) 

18 minutes ago, Logixa said:

So that you could understand it mister baguette :rofl:

You want to have the Tormentor unleashed on you ? I've heard he's looking for new targets...

Logixa

Who is the tormentor? Tits off and GB is well yeah.. not GB anymore

blueoysterboy

Its all French to me :wallbash:

Glaude
7 minutes ago, Logixa said:

Who is the tormentor? Tits off and GB is well yeah.. not GB anymore

Do you bother checking announcement thread some time ? :lol: 

Logixa
2 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Do you bother checking announcement thread some time ? :lol: 

Oh shit....

Glaude
1 minute ago, Logixa said:

Oh shit....

:lmao: 

quadro
On 26/03/2019 at 17:51, Logixa said:

Oh merde....

You know the main word. Now you can travel to France ... :D

Logixa

:rofl:

Mystery Shopper

Post Malone has some nice RMs- there should at least be one RM in this RM thread.

armaanog

Not going to lie they are over sized bulky and over priced 1m for a ugly watch. Would rather a Jacob&Co shoot me lol

tonyl

Where can you buy the best richard Mille replica AAA++++++ on the market plz advise thanks?

Simonix
8 minutes ago, tonyl said:

Where can you buy the best richard Mille replica AAA++++++ on the market plz advise thanks?

Look at the trusted dealer section on here. Pick one. Then order the RM rep you want.

All the trusted dealers have the same watches from the same factories...

If you want to know which factory makes the best RM rep? Pick the most expensive one, that is normally the way.

fatarms

42 minutes ago, tonyl said:

I might have seen a Richard Mille watch with 3 "A's" once, but never with 6 "+'s" after.  You might be out of luck, bud.

• Like 1

Simonix
2 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I might have seen a Richard Mille watch with 3 "A's" once, but never with 6 "+'s" after.  You might be out of luck, bud.

:giggle:

judas9r

That's numberwang.

• Like 1

black263
2 hours ago, tonyl said:

Since you've been a member for 9 years, I would hope you've read the new members information and the bit about TDs.

• Like 1