MysticalCamo

Royal Oak 41mm 15400 SS V5 JF On A 6 Inch Wrist?

MysticalCamo

Unfortunately I'm a pretty skinny guy with a 6 inch exact wrist size. Anyways, I was looking at the new V5 JF 15400 AP and couldn't really find anything about the fit of an AP with my wrist size. So my question is if I was to take all the links out would it still be lose on my small wrist? My current watch isn't a replica of any watch but just a knock off of a Rolex Sub, I had to remove all my links to get it to fit snug which goes to show how small my wrist is. Because of this i'd hate to drop 400 dollars to remove all the links and find out that it would still be lose. As far as my current watch's measurements: Case Diameter - 40 mm & Case Thickness - 12mm so judging by this information the dimensions of my current watch are similar to the AP 15400. So if there is anyone that owns a AP 15400 and has a small wrist I'm looking for some advice on whether it would even fit on my wrist or not.

RussP

I too have a 6-inch wrist.

AP watches tend to wear larger than their diameter, so I'd caution against getting a 41mm variant.

Other slender wristed gentlemen can chime in with their opinions.

Over to the floor...

GenTLe

Get the 15202, 39mm and is a beauty like the bigger 15400

Khronos

What GenTLe said. It was huge even on my 7.25" wrist. 

rek001

6.5" wrist here, and I think even the 39mm version might be too big. I'd go for the 36mm case size, I forget the reference number. These APs wear big.

rek001

The 36mm reference number is 15450, but check with the TD to make sure it's still being manufactured.