Brawler82

watch collector, rep, clone, 1:1 and genuine

Brawler82

Hi you help me with a good omega seamaster I wish to buy? I've bought about 30 watches from dhgate but I'm not getting much luck filtering through all the trash watches. I am a collector and I'm sick of Asia 2813 movements or worse. I collect most models of watches rep, clones and real ones, my best makes are Rolex, omega, tag heuer, AP, tissot, invicta, Tudor, hublot and many others including smaller brands like hugo boss, Armani, diesel, Rado and Gucci.

Many thanks  James

Edited by Brawler82
Email edited out

Monkey_Business

Luck this happened in the flame free zone. 

Press the link below, and find vendors you want to buy from. I suggest "Perfect Clones", "Torobravos" and "Trusty Time", but these are only my personal preferations. 

BadApple
1 hour ago, Brawler82 said:

Hi to all trusted vendors Can you help me with a good omega seamaster I wish to buy? I've bought about 30 watches from dhgate but I'm not getting much luck filtering through all the trash watches. I am a collector and I'm sick of Asia 2813 movements or worse. I collect most models of watches rep, clones and real ones, my best makes are Rolex, omega, tag heuer, AP, tissot, invicta, Tudor, hublot and many others including smaller brands like hugo boss, Armani, diesel, Rado and Gucci. I would like to purchase from you so please email me with your catalogues.

Many thanks  James

You need to read the New Members section to see how we work on here. We are not a shop.

You seem to have misunderstood what you have signed up to.

And I would take out your email address. 

Nikosaldente

tumblr_n3etwsiGby1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Jibuti

my amateur shop is opened 24/7. I take all the currencies except Darsek DarSeq.

I take your money, you get nothing. You get small goat for free. Catalogues of goats sent to your door by two pigeons.

tanks, friend.

BadApple

Dear OP - go for the above goat option. 

Don't let any children see the catalogue though. 

deju

Email me your catalog :rofl:

BadPickle

Email sent 

blueoysterboy
3 hours ago, Brawler82 said:

my best makes are Rolex, omega, tag heuer, AP, tissot, invicta, Tudor, hublot and many others...

Invicta huh?  Well that makes one of you.

Oh, and I'd take the goat.  They are delicious

GingerApple

Where are the pics of your 1:1 Invictas?

:ttiwwg:

Sorry, wrong one. I mean:

:ttiwwop:

Brawler82
19 hours ago, Monkey_Business said:

Luck this happened in the flame free zone. 

Press the link below, and find vendors you want to buy from. I suggest "Perfect Clones", "Torobravos" and "Trusty Time", but these are only my personal preferations. 

Thank you very new to this forum/sight still learning the ropes, I'm sure many ppl have been here also. Thanks for your help.

Brawler82

Right ok guys come on I'm very new on here and was pointed this way by one of your members who didn't have the time to go through it properly so how about showing a little support to a new fellow member instead of being arrogant trolling. No need obviously I'm new and what's funniest is I'm not the 1st and won't be the last new member who doesn't know much yet, well for sure I won't I won't be a dick when I see a post of similar content, no I'll just point them in the right direction for beginner's on here. Jeez and he said ppl on here where cool and helpful lol.

CollieWobbles

:popcorn:

deju
24 minutes ago, Brawler82 said:

Right ok guys come on I'm very new on here and was pointed this way by one of your members who didn't have the time to go through it properly so how about showing a little support to a new fellow member instead of being arrogant trolling. No need obviously I'm new and what's funniest is I'm not the 1st and won't be the last new member who doesn't know much yet, well for sure I won't I won't be a dick when I see a post of similar content, no I'll just point them in the right direction for beginner's on here. Jeez and he said ppl on here where cool and helpful lol.

Don’t worry there is a plethora of information on here, you’ll get a hang of it very quickly :) 

Take your time enjoy the banter but above all remember your first order don’t rush. This is very much chasing the dragon. You’ll never have the same buzz and excitement as your first time buying. 

My first was a UPO Seamaster and a PVD Bell and Ross BR03 and although now sold and would have flaws. When I got them I thought they were the best replicas ever! :D 

GingerApple
50 minutes ago, Brawler82 said:

Don't be a fragile orchid, crushed by the iron fist of RWG abuse - call us a bunch of cunts and crack on.

By the way, I have the catalogues you need. You'll have to pay for postage obviously. PM me to discuss payment terms. Good luck!

Monkey_Business

Guys, this is the flame-free-zone! :p

Brawler82
On 05/04/2019 at 10:30, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Don't be a fragile orchid, crushed by the iron fist of RWG abuse - call us a bunch of cunts and crack on.

By the way, I have the catalogues you need. You'll have to pay for postage obviously. PM me to discuss payment terms. Good luck!

Lol ok mate I get the banter, cheers for a crushing education haha

Brawler82
On 05/04/2019 at 10:06, deju said:

Don’t worry there is a plethora of information on here, you’ll get a hang of it very quickly :) 

Take your time enjoy the banter but above all remember your first order don’t rush. This is very much chasing the dragon. You’ll never have the same buzz and excitement as your first time buying. 

My first was a UPO Seamaster and a PVD Bell and Ross BR03 and although now sold and would have flaws. When I got them I thought they were the best replicas ever! :D 

Thank you I appreciate your words and advice I will take my time on finding a seamaster and now I know about the trusted sellers list and had more of a read through guidelines and rules etc I'm a bit more clued up but still quite a of reading to do and obviously understanding the content. Thank you and I will take my time in finding the right watch.

GingerApple
10 minutes ago, Brawler82 said:

Lol ok mate I get the banter, cheers for a crushing education haha

Much better!

This place is actually really friendly and helpful, the members just like people to do a bit of reading and researching themselves, rather than being spoonfed everything. Stick around, read the New Member threads and everything will soon start to make sense. :thumbsup2:

2 minutes ago, Brawler82 said:

Thank you I appreciate your words and advice I will take my time on finding a seamaster and now I know about the trusted sellers list and had more of a read through guidelines and rules etc I'm a bit more clued up but still quite a of reading to do and obviously understanding the content. Thank you and I will take my time in finding the right watch.

Fyi, a friend who's bought squillions of rep watches tells me this is an excellent, excellent rep, very Gen like feel to it. Would be a cracking intro perhaps if it suits your eye?

https://www.intime04.co/omega/6061-2018-seamaster-diver-300m-vsf-1-1-best-edition-black-ceramic-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8800-v2-black-balance-wheel.html

I'm not necessarily recommending this dealer (I can't even remember if he's a TD here - if he isn't, he's a TD at our sister site RWI and I've certainly had good experiences with him when I've used him), but it's meant to be a cracking watch fyi.

Brawler82

I've started already I actually didn't realise there was much more to this than just rushing in and trying to buy a watch right off the bat. I've been reading guidelines and how the sight works so getting there but slowly for sure, there's a lot of reading and information to go through and also understanding the content fully.  Cheers mate and I'll avoid making a tool of myself again and thanks for the turn around.

Brawler82
1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Much better!

This place is actually really friendly and helpful, the members just like people to do a bit of reading and researching themselves, rather than being spoonfed everything. Stick around, read the New Member threads and everything will soon start to make sense. :thumbsup2:

Fyi, a friend who's bought squillions of rep watches tells me this is an excellent, excellent rep, very Gen like feel to it. Would be a cracking intro perhaps if it suits your eye?

https://www.intime04.co/omega/6061-2018-seamaster-diver-300m-vsf-1-1-best-edition-black-ceramic-black-dial-on-ss-bracelet-a8800-v2-black-balance-wheel.html

I'm not necessarily recommending this dealer (I can't even remember if he's a TD here - if he isn't, he's a TD at our sister site RWI and I've certainly had good experiences with him when I've used him), but it's meant to be a cracking watch t

Thank you for your help its very much appreciated, the watch looks and much better standard than one I bought off the dreaded dhgate. If I do choose to purchase it I'll do a thread on it. I have a genuine seamaster mid size handed down to me off my stepfather and it has some light surface scratches witch hopefully can be polished up but my main concern is the crown it doesn't tighten/lock back up and it's a wind up watch. The watch is also about 20 years old apparently but in good condition apart from the pin/crown the not locking up. I've been told not to take it to omega to be fixed or goldsmiths as it will cost a lot to repair so quick question will it be cheaper and more beneficial to take it to my local watch shop and watchmaker or am I best going with omega or goldsmiths? Thanks I'll show a couple of photos I'll take now.

Edited by Brawler82

Brawler82

VJlivL.md.jpg

VJlSHK.md.jpg

This my omega mid size  seamaster but the crown won't lock up if anybody can offer advice wether I should send it to omega, goldsmiths or my local jewellers and off to the local watchmaker?? Any help and advice would be much appreciated 

Edited by Brawler82

Brawler82
1 hour ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Much better!

I'm not necessarily recommending this dealer (I can't even remember if he's a TD here - if he isn't, he's a TD at our sister site RWI and I've certainly had good experiences with him when I've used him), but it's meant to be a cracking watch fyi.

Hi I took a couple of photographs of watch in the last quote post I left you but they haven't shown so there's some more research I need to do on photos and where they can be uploaded etc. I've put them on this topic tho so if you see them and can offer advice thank you in advance. Back to do some more research on uploading photos, well everything tbh I need to get the hang of it and understand more on how this sight works and where's best for such topics

GingerApple

I'd try local watchsmiths probably. Get a few quotes/reviews. Or use a forum watchsmith perhaps? There's a lot of talented guys on here.

Tits McGee
On 05/04/2019 at 03:37, Brawler82 said:

Right ok guys come on I'm very new on here and was pointed this way by one of your members who didn't have the time to go through it properly so how about showing a little support to a new fellow member instead of being arrogant trolling.

One of our members didn't have time to go thru it properly? Are you shitting me? On the very first page, it only takes up about 1/4 of the entire right side of the page, it states "New Members Must Read This First". Members are encouraged  to troll and be arrogant  to all Numptys who've obviously not read read that section because they're spoon fed lazy OR will have claimed to have missed that section altogether. 

Yes you are funny to us, until the next idiot stumbles in, blissfully ignorant of how much work has been put in here to make you your own "kiddie play area" where you can ask your childrens questions.

Are you even aware of what kind of club this is?

8QC6TxL.gif