Brawler82

watch collector, rep, clone, 1:1 and genuine

GingerApple

Errrrrr, flame free zone....?

GULAG THE EX MOD!!!!! BLATANT RULE BREAKING!!!!!!

:ban1:

GingerApple
18 minutes ago, deju said:

I like you better than that @DefinitelyNotGingerBubba Twat already :rofl:

You and me both! Right dick he is!

quacks
On 04/04/2019 at 22:30, Jibuti said:

my amateur shop is opened 24/7. I take all the currencies except Darsek DarSeq.

I take your money, you get nothing. You get small goat for free. Catalogues of goats sent to your door by two pigeons.

tanks, friend.

Greetings sir would you happen to know the West African noble demanding $1,000 from me in order to send me millions by any chance?

Jibuti
4 hours ago, quacks said:

Greetings sir would you happen to know the West African noble demanding $1,000 from me in order to send me millions by any chance?

yes, I know him. in person. decent and honest chap. sell the house and send him all of monee ASAP. I can vouch.

Tits McGee
26 minutes ago, Jibuti said:

yes, I know him. in person. decent and honest chap. sell the house and send him all of monee ASAP. I can vouch.

He have mustache? Yes?

Jibuti
7 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

He have mustache? Yes?

of course!

Brawler82

Suck it muppet done with tip toeing around clowns with you wanna be gangster we can meet up. End of chick since you'll bitch out tits McGee 

Edited by Brawler82

Brawler82

Tits McGee below this 

Edited by Brawler82

Brawler82

Tits McGee got a pussy aswell

Edited by Brawler82

Brawler82
17 hours ago, Tits McGee said:

Right ok guys come on I'm very new on here and was pointed this way by one of your members who didn't have the time to go through it properly so how about showing a little support to a new fellow member instead of being arrogant trolling.

One of our members didn't have time to go thru it properly? Are you shitting me? On the very first page, it only takes up about 1/4 of the entire right side of the page, it states "New Members Must Read This First". Members are encouraged  to troll and be arrogant  to all Numptys who've obviously not read read that section because they're spoon fed lazy OR will have claimed to have missed that section altogether. 

Yes you are funny to us, until the next idiot stumbles in, blissfully ignorant of how much work has been put in here to make you your own "kiddie play area" where you can ask your childrens questions.

Are you even aware of what kind of club this is?

8QC6TxL.gif

I know your a fucking prick for starters and if your that much of a keyboard warrior meet me up in person, easily done but being chick you are(see I know your type I fuck me every weekend) you'll bitch out. Remember mother fucker this was already resolved so keep your ugly mug out of it or like I said come meet in person don't do keyboard warrior bullshit, grow up and get a life and a woman or a man if that's your thing......... what time is it?? Right I forgot your on a watch forum and you can't tell time, muppet! Its time I don't waste time with little girls like you unless you put your balls where your mouth is, no time for numpty's and its 09:46  idiot ha

Edited by Brawler82

Brawler82
19 hours ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

I'd try local watchsmiths probably. Get a few quotes/reviews. Or use a forum watchsmith perhaps? There's a lot of talented guys on here.

Thanks will do

deju

@Tits McGee ain’ used to this. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cab1b5376585a2e67

Junior88
2 hours ago, Brawler82 said:

I know your a fucking prick for starters and if your that much of a keyboard warrior meet me up in person, easily done but being chick you are(see I know your type I fuck me every weekend) you'll bitch out. Remember mother fucker this was already resolved so keep your ugly mug out of it or like I said come meet in person don't do keyboard warrior bullshit, grow up and get a life and a woman or a man if that's your thing......... what time is it?? Right I forgot your on a watch forum and you can't tell time, muppet! Its time I don't waste time with little girls like you unless you put your balls where your mouth is, no time for numpty's and its 09:46  idiot ha

Oh, the can of worms you've opened..........

Monkey_Business

Brawler, buddy. This got off on the wrong foot. As you might have noticed, the community does not respond positively to posts like this.  

I'm still on your team though, send me a message if you want me to help you source some good replicas through our TD's websites. I know those pages in and out by now :) 

Glaude
3 hours ago, Junior88 said:

Oh, the can of worms you've opened..........

He must not have paid attention to the special "Tormentor" status of our good TitsMcGee

deju
10 minutes ago, Glaude said:

He must not have paid attention to the special "Tormentor" status of our good TitsMcGee

I prefer your special title.

VQGsQQ.jpg 

GingerApple
4 hours ago, deju said:

@Tits McGee ain’ used to this. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cab1b5376585a2e67

Fucking hell! Felipe Massa's really let himself go since F1 retirement!!! I get that Formula E is less prestigious, but come on Fat Phil, make an effort!!!!

deju
9 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Fucking hell! Felipe Massa's really let himself go since F1 retirement!!! I get that Formula E is less prestigious, but come on Fat Phil, make an effort!!!!

This gif might be creepy but it’s so funny as fuck that I always laugh 

BadPickle
5 hours ago, Brawler82 said:

On behalf of all the scaredy-cat members here, i’ll step up to that challenge, no bother. All I need is an address tough guy  :boxing:

GingerApple
21 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

On behalf of all the scaredy-cat members here, i’ll step up to that challenge, no bother. All I need is an address tough guy  :boxing:

Lol! I bet he lives near you! At least turn it into a function, a charity boxing night.

Jibuti

PBR Tits for the mod!

For at least 35 secs.....

Glaude
34 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Thanks for doing that, you should see my tail at the moment ! 

scared-cat.jpg

59 minutes ago, deju said:

I prefer your special title.

VQGsQQ.jpg 

zN6j5ci.gif

Tits McGee
7 hours ago, Brawler82 said:

Suck it muppet done with tip toeing around clowns with you wanna be gangster we can meet up. End of chick since you'll bitch out tits McGee 

Oh My. It looks to appear I've been called out. Oh My, I have no more superpowers. Oh No! I'm such a pussy I think I just had a yeast infection break out. Oh No. Oh My :picard:

black263
7 hours ago, Brawler82 said:

Please pretty please Moderators.  This is still in the Flame Free Zone, but the OP has opened himself to a move into General Discussion, so can you move it so we can play.