Brawler82

watch collector, rep, clone, 1:1 and genuine

Foxindebox
10 minutes ago, black263 said:

Please pretty please Moderators.  This is still in the Flame Free Zone, but the OP has opened himself to a move into General Discussion, so can you move it so we can play.

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cab74f87776384b51

Tits McGee
1 hour ago, pickledbeetroot said:

On behalf of all the scaredy-cat members here, i’ll step up to that challenge, no bother. All I need is an address tough guy  :boxing:

OH hell. You posted yours right before mine. Damn near word for word too. I got you're back. I know you won't need it but I'll stand by until he's gone. 

GenTLe
On 07/04/2019 at 15:11, Brawler82 said:

Thank you for your help its very much appreciated, the watch looks and much better standard than one I bought off the dreaded dhgate.

Mate, these reps will make those from DHGate look like shit, seriously this is a totally other planet :) And that Omega with the wavy ceramic dial is fucking gorgeous...

GingerApple
13 minutes ago, GenTLe said:

And that Omega with the wavy ceramic dial is fucking gorgeous...

Kronos, who we all know has bought millions of watches, thinks it's just about the highest quality rep he's ever had.

deju
7 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Kronos, who we all know has bought millions of watches, thinks it's just about the highest quality rep he's ever had.

Or does he... :throwingmoney:

BadPickle
31 minutes ago, Tits McGee said:

OH hell. You posted yours right before mine. Damn near word for word too. I got you're back. I know you won't need it but I'll stand by until he's gone. 

I knew I could rely on ex-mod gone rogue... or is that rouge.... I’m not grate at smelling 

:thwack:

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, deju said:

Or does he... :throwingmoney:

:daffy:

Are you suggesting he's a paid informant? A TD superstooge!!?!

deju
12 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

:daffy:

Are you suggesting he's a paid informant? A TD superstooge!!?!

Have you ever seen him and a chinese factory owner in the same room at the same time? 

Just saying....

coincidence I think not! 

GingerApple
5 minutes ago, deju said:

Have you ever seen him and a chinese factory owner in the same room at the same time? 

Just saying....

coincidence I think not! 

Oh my god, you're right!!!!!

And when I posted something to him recently, his address was Noob Mansion, Guangzhou!!!!!

Sheesh, how did I not work it out before now!!?!

Tits McGee
12 hours ago, Brawler82 said:

Suck it muppet done with tip toeing around clowns with you wanna be gangster we can meet up. End of chick since you'll bitch out tits McGee 

Are you going to hit me? 

trailboss99
On 05/04/2019 at 18:37, Brawler82 said:

nd he said ppl on here where cool and helpful lol.

Well "he" fuckin' lied didn't he? 

Xpletiv

We are only cool and helpful if one is not an idiot.

Oh, and can form sentences. 

Brawler82
On 08/04/2019 at 17:29, GenTLe said:

Mate, these reps will make those from DHGate look like shit, seriously this is a totally other planet :) And that Omega with the wavy ceramic dial is fucking gorgeous...

Yeah gonna go for that one looks great

black263

There is a right way to approach joining a forum such as this.  The OP rushed in, posted as if somehow entitled to special treatment and as a result received a beasting.

I,  on the other hand, spent a couple of weeks reading and learning, paid to become a VIP and quietly chose a watch and dealer. When it arrived I figured out how to post images, and submitted a sensible well thought out review.  I didn't ask who made the best xxxx, who was the best dealer, or who took PayPal.  I just went with the flow.  The outcome of all this careful approach was that the bastards here still gave me a beasting.  I just called them a bunch of tossers, went with the flow and joined in the banter.  Much more fun than playing Mr Angry.

The result is that I've made more real friends here than anywhere else in my life.  And I don't mean keyboard friends.  I've been to several GTGs here and in remote parts of Europe such as Berlin, Prague, and Halifax.  I've met my friends in person and put the world to right over a beer. We had a big GTG in London recently and it was amazing that all of my true friends turned up and I had a chance to chat with both of them.  So chill OP,  relax, don't get arsey and you'll find this a great place to hang out.

elp
1 hour ago, black263 said:

... We had a big GTG in London recently and it was amazing that all of my true friends turned up and I had a chance to chat with both of them.....

The goat doesn't count ...