edil

Edil's Collection

edil

I haven't posted for a long time in here. I joined RWG I think in 2010, so here are the watches that I've got during that time.

Group shot

e0hwOhv.jpg

I'll start with the wrist shots with the gen Garmin Forerunner 405, thanks to Balad 1 for ordering it for me:

SX4lKaZ.jpg

Next is the trusted and well known DHgate Vacheron Constantine, bed replica of a 47009

0Mdg0r1.jpg

gen Darwil hand winding that I got after my grandfather had died to remember him by

1qfyMRh.jpg

An old gen Casio twincept that I got it from my father after finishing 8th grade, before going to high school

aWRlL3F.jpg

Some very old and vintage gen Seiko I got after my uncle died last year

78hKQhF.jpg

replica Casio Mudmaster GWG 1000  with working features

1nrys1V.jpg

pretty awful and cheap Cartier 15$. Definitely not worth it

eTaill8.jpg

My gen Rotary reverso, thanks to Luthier

qNjqB5Q.jpg2L1zc34.jpgO4rxThk.jpg

Next is the rep JLC Reverso ultra thin with dimensions 47x27x9, the watch is great, but the strap Is beyond shit. Sadly my grail watch, the JLC reverso duo will never get replicated , so this two watches will have to do.

RouXdsV.jpg1ZBxWmr.jpgzr7aXlA.jpgsZQBeyi.jpgF1uOhzf.jpg17RePKX.jpgSeseErR.jpgiYB6BPj.jpgnKRicXk.jpgkmhUiw6.jpg

Next is my gen Certina DS First that my father got me after graduating from law school

ft5IKJv.jpg

My very first replica watch, that I bought when I first joined this great place

o7GxtBI.jpg

The very first prize I got on the first birthday when I joined here was this AP, donated by Oscar

EcwcV40.jpg

Next in line is this Cartier Tank Solo Quartz

TOdGDYE.jpg1h4mp9A.jpg

My fathers gen Citizen day date

eIzTnOp.jpg

Rep Breitling Avenger

QueCeSI.jpg

And last but not least is this rep Rolex Submariner

TSih1Mh.jpg  

Hope you enjoyed it, and please share your comments, as well as your collections so we have inspiration on what to buy next.

Cheers.

Glaude

Nice collection ! 

I too wished for a proper Reverso duo face, but as far as I know, never made a good one !

edil

I know, that's a bummer. Probably it never will.

But my Rotary and this JLC rep are quite good. The only thing about the reverso is the engravings, I mean, how easy is to just leave the back clean.

I went into a JLC boutique to see what they've got wearing my Rotary, and while I was trying one of their collection the couple of their agents notice the watch.

At first they thought it was a squadra, but after I've explained what it was, they started to play with him. Show them how the reversing mechanism works, put it on their wrist.

We had a nice chat 

semperfi55
17 minutes ago, edil said:

But my Rotary and this JLC rep are quite good.

Very diverse collection there! Wow love the Rotary Reverso, will need to look for that now :facepalm:My first rep was a JLC Reverso about a year ago, been non stop ever since...

If you enjoy the flip mechanism, I would recommend the Cartier Basculante rep which is like a Reverso but flips in a different way!

edil

The Basculante is an amazing and iconic watch. Will definitely get one in the future. Rep of course. Thanks, oh and your collection is quite amazing. Good job

Theviking

Thank you for sharing, some lovely reps and gens you have there. 

Rolex-Man

I am having trouble locating a Cartier Basculante. Can you help? thanks.

NCRich

Very nice collection, and the mention of some long gone members.  Thanks for sharing.

fb88vnasia

Nice! i remember i saw those watch in Thailand festival! it's amazing and costly watch

brang1

that Rotary Reverso is a ripper, thank you for sharing