Saventy8

any review of Pam 1392?

Saventy8

hi everyone

Looking for a review of the PAM1392 based on the different factories? Unfortunately, they are not a part of the Ale's review Bible. 

I have made mind set on the KW version and I believe I have read a lot of positive things about KW's versions in general - also compared to Noob.

Thank you. 

Edited by Saventy8

AlohaMrHand

I too am interested in whether anyone has anything to say about this one. Did you end up pulling the trigger on the KW?

mr.tourette

no idea.. my favourite pam tho, will certainly have one before the year is out, nicely detailed piece and perfect at 42mm

GenTLe

I got 2 of them, from V6F and with the lower beat Seagull movement, for a colleague and a cousin.

This (same as the one with 7750 except for the movement): http://www.tb88.pw/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=1392&product_id=2350

Great watch for the money! Once you put a proper strap (also a relatively cheap croc one from ZicZac leather) it is just perfect.

AlohaMrHand
4 hours ago, GenTLe said:

I got 2 of them, from V6F and with the lower beat Seagull movement, for a colleague and a cousin.

This (same as the one with 7750 except for the movement): http://www.tb88.pw/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=1392&product_id=2350

Great watch for the money! Once you put a proper strap (also a relatively cheap croc one from ZicZac leather) it is just perfect.

You just sold me. TOROBRAVO, I'M COMING FOR YOU

mattpne

I have the gen version of this watch and got to say this replica looks extremely close! Maybe a touch thicker than the gen is the only thing I can see from the pics. 

I swapped out the black Croc strap and currently wearing it in a handmade Kudu strap that looks stunning and I get a lot of compliments on. 

mysterio
On 12/05/2019 at 02:31, mattpne said:

I have the gen version of this watch and got to say this replica looks extremely close! Maybe a touch thicker than the gen is the only thing I can see from the pics. 

I swapped out the black Croc strap and currently wearing it in a handmade Kudu strap that looks stunning and I get a lot of compliments on. 

Of course we now need to see the pics with that strap. :)

mattpne
10 hours ago, mysterio said:

Of course we now need to see the pics with that strap. :)

Give me a minute...

mattpne

https://i.postimg.cc/bJYJdyjy/145-F50-F0-2-EEB-4030-9693-60-D4982252-EE.jpg
https://i.postimg.cc/fLHb9Gwx/E8-AA58-C3-79-AB-4528-9111-E5006-EA006-F0.jpg

mattpne

Hmmm...that doesn’t seem to have worked. Sorry

mysterio
On 16/05/2019 at 04:19, mattpne said:

Not sure what the issue is (are you using Tapatalk?) but anyway here are your pictures. They look great! :clap:

E8-AA58-C3-79-AB-4528-9111-E5006-EA006-F

145-F50-F0-2-EEB-4030-9693-60-D4982252-E

Edited by mysterio

mattpne
4 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Not sure what the issue is (are you using Tapatalk?) but anyway here are your pictures. They look great! :clap:

E8-AA58-C3-79-AB-4528-9111-E5006-EA006-F

145-F50-F0-2-EEB-4030-9693-60-D4982252-E

Ah, cheers for doing that.  I’ve no idea what I’m doing wrong...sometimes he pics appear and sometimes they don’t! Thanks, I love that Kudu strap. So soft and full of character. 

1959LesPaul

I just pulled the trigger on the ZF factory PAM from Josh at Perfect Clones in the link I posted above. Hopefully should arrive in several days. I'll post some wrist shots after it arrives.

cdub25

@1959LesPaul  did you receive yet?  Curious as was thinking of picking one of these up 

1959LesPaul
On 11/08/2019 at 05:43, cdub25 said:

@1959LesPaul  did you receive yet?  Curious as was thinking of picking one of these up 

I did. Just came 20 minutes ago. I'll post some pics and thoughts when I get home. First impression is it's very nice!