Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

DAILY RELUME JOBS ! [DAILY UPDATE] FOR ALL !

kaykay

God. Nice job Kenny.

KeNnY

Top Draw Kenny, that moonie is awesome!!!!

THank you Delaforce ! :) I Really like it as well ! :)

AWESOME KENNY!!!! Thanks a ton, mate. I can not wait to get this baby back. :clap:

THank you DAVE ! WIll be shipped tomorrow finally, so you should have it at the end of this month ! :)

That sub is beautiful, any pics of the dssd Kenney ;) ( I no i need to be patient) ;)

THank you Paul ! As you can see in one picture, in that dust cover, there is your movement with relumed dial :D

What a tease lol :(

:D Don't worry mate, your baby will be soon in full glory !

Your work is getting better and better I see.

Keep it up.

Thank you Amit, I am trying with the tools, time and space to manage.

Some more amazing work mate! That Omega moony is amazing - it makes me want to buy one and send it to you for the same mods! :D

Thank you Derek ! YOU NEED TO GET ONE ! :) I am already going to do another 2 lol :D It is getting really popular ! :) I can say, it is my BELOVED watch ! And simply the BEST rep you can get.

God. Nice job Kenny.

THank you buddy ! :) Glad you like it ! :)

Or4n6e

Lovin the moonie, when you doing your next video.....:)

KeNnY

Lovin the moonie, when you doing your next video..... :)

THank you buddy ! :) When I will buy a new watch lol ! :D

g.man

Amazing mods on the Speedmaster Kenny.

brilliant work

g.man

KeNnY

Amazing mods on the Speedmaster Kenny.

brilliant work

g.man

Thank you Gman ! :) And more Moonies on the way ! :D Sad that the gen movement is that expensive... THen we could just replace the dial and hands with movement, and you can have awesome franken :) but the PLEXI and RELUME does a 200% more to the watch ! Love it ! :) I think people who have Omega 17 Jewels engravings on bridge have grail movements !:)

KeNnY

And Paul DSSD second time finished ! :) I tried to fill the Original Ring Lock text with black color to make it more even more darker, then filled black text on the caseback where the color got off (both with black enamel paint), complete RELUME and recreation pearl, I got finally the really nice blue shade to it, the same like on HWG Sub. Regulated once more, and pressure tested to 3BARs.

dsc1613t.jpg

dsc1614n.jpg

dsc1615s.jpg

dsc1618x.jpg

dsc1619u.jpg

dsc1621t.jpg

dsc1624s.jpg

dsc1625j.jpg

Dssd

O my god I fuckin love it kenny

What can I say, your a star

Thanks matej

Paul

KeNnY

O my god I fuckin love it kenny

What can I say, your a star

Thanks matej

Paul

Thank you Paul ! :D

Happy you like it ! :)

Dssd

You did mean me didn't you lol

KeNnY

You did mean me didn't you lol

Hope you like me ? :lol: did I understand correctly ? :lol:

Pob

You need some English lessons guys :D

santiago82

Yes...Awesome... :kenny:

Crusader

:lmao2:

Great work Kenny, as always, especially the Omega, you could probably mod it with your eyes closed by now :lol:

KeNnY

please explain it to me :D I didn't understand him :D

Yes...Awesome... :kenny:

THANK YOU ! :D :kenny:

:lmao2:

Great work Kenny, as always, especially the Omega, you could probably mod it with your eyes closed by now :lol:

Thank you buddy :D Soon there will be another Moonie modded by me ! I love those watches :D

Dssd

Haa, I didn't know if you ment me when you said Paul lol

You no everyone love s you :)

KeNnY

Haa, I didn't know if you ment me when you said Paul lol

You no everyone love s you :)

And you are not Paul ??? :lol:

RichyRichRolex
Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

KeNnY

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

:rofl:

THANK YOU :D

KeNnY

SO some GEN parts modding for Panos over RWI :) His Breaitling got a small face lift operation :)

After the shipping some "dust" appeared inside the watch, so it was blown away, also small "smudge" inside from Chinese finger was removed from crystal, replaced and cleaned GEN dial- markers polished, replaced datewheel with GEN one, replaced hands with GEN one, regulated, assembled, greased orings.

dsc1649q.jpg

dsc1667h.jpg

And Lume shot ofcourse :) The POWER of GEN lume :) Witch is simply C3+C1 Superluminova :D

dsc1660y.jpg

vexorg

I finally got my shit together and tried luming some dots from a omega smp. Now that i've done it i've got a couple of questions. After mixing the powder and binder it was like wet sand, it was much more coarse then i thought it was going to be. how much binder do you use? just enough to make it stick in place?

KeNnY

I finally got my shit together and tried luming some dots from a omega smp. Now that i've done it i've got a couple of questions. After mixing the powder and binder it was like wet sand, it was much more coarse then i thought it was going to be. how much binder do you use? just enough to make it stick in place?

Just translated coarse, hmm what type of lume do you use ? If you will have bigger granular size then 15 microns, it is possible that it would look like that, also what type of binder / laquer do you use ? If it is cellulose type, that thing dries to QUICK! THe best is just to test, you will know the best ratio for your use. You don't want it too runny, and you don't want it too much coarse, find something between. The Best binder is Tritec, that thing dries longer, and even you can leave it be for half and hour to get the small bubbles out from it, so when you lume, on finish you will not have small craters. It needs time and after each relume you will know more and more :) and at the finalrs you will know the right ratio how much lume for how much lacquer, so you will not make more then you will use.

vexorg

Sorry, i tried not to use big words as we live half-way around the world from each other. Since i'm just starting out i got some cheap stuff from glonation and watchlume.com. once i get more comfortable at doing this i'll spend the extra money and get better stuff.

KeNnY

Sorry, i tried not to use big words as we live half-way around the world from each other. Since i'm just starting out i got some cheap stuff from glonation and watchlume.com. once i get more comfortable at doing this i'll spend the extra money and get better stuff.

No Problem mate :) yeah the green from Glonation is really thick, had same experience when I played with it to lume my big clocks at house :D the other colors are a bit better from them. yeah this cheap stuff is great to train, then when you got the basis you can try the more expensive stuff :) good luck buddy ! :)

KeNnY

SO here is another moonie finished ! :) Its Rickys ! :) Very happy with this piece, I think the best I have made :) So relume, regulate, free 6 o'clock hand, replace crystal with GEN plexi. polish movement bridges from Chinese fingerprints, repaint caseback text with black enamel paint, polish and clean whole watch it self :)

DSC_1837.jpg

DSC_1840.jpg

DSC_1841.jpg

DSC_1843.jpg

DSC_1838.jpgDSC_1839.jpg