Sign in to follow this  
KeNnY

DAILY RELUME JOBS ! [DAILY UPDATE] FOR ALL !

greg_r

GUESS the watch ! :)

It's that Hello Kitty watch you've superlumed, ain't it? You can't hide a thing from me... :Whistle:

KeNnY

GUESS the watch ! :)

It's that Hello Kitty watch you've superlumed, ain't it? You can't hide a thing from me... :Whistle:

:thud:

Now that is unbelievable ! What model ? :D

HELLO_KITTY_watches.jpg

... sorry but not Hello Kitty watch :D

Dssd

Is it my dssd which you've changed :(

Lol

Amit

Porsche ??

KeNnY

Nope, all wrong :-) it is my modded Prim watch :-) will make topic

dsc0126r.jpg

dsc0125th.jpg

dsc0114dy.jpg

dsc0113vc.jpg

dsc0112df.jpg

Del

Is that your own Prim watch Matej?

Cynikal.Mindset

Matej, I believe in my experience the indices on the Abyss are just painted with a matte clear coat. So, if you still have the old ruined ones you can try luming them and then spraying them with the matte paint you use on the DSSD dials and you should have pretty good results with that

KeNnY

Yes Derek :-) and today I have found my grandfathers Prim Diplomat !!!! Luxury watch!

Matej, I believe in my experience the indices on the Abyss are just painted with a matte clear coat. So, if you still have the old ruined ones you can try luming them and then spraying them with the matte paint you use on the DSSD dials and you should have pretty good results with that

Thanks mate, will try ! :-)

Del

Yes Derek :-) and today I have found my grandfathers Prim Diplomat !!!! Luxury watch!

Well leave it alone and relume my fucking Abyss!

:rofl:

Replicawatch

Lol at Del.

Just replied to pm kenny, yellow hands and blue superlume on my b&r looks to be a winner ;-)

KeNnY

Well leave it alone and relume my fucking Abyss!

:rofl:

:Bolt:

Still have disassembled Sm1rfs Rolex DSSD Red and Nunus Yachtmaster, what should be built this weekend. And Rolex DD what should be repaired, then you are next lol.

The Prim was 1 hour job, as I had a lot of Aqua lume prepared and I don't want to get it into waste, so I quickly disassembled this prim Watch and relumed the hands and dial (the watch was lume less, no lume).

Lol at Del.

Just replied to pm kenny, yellow hands and blue superlume on my b&r looks to be a winner ;-)

:)

will reply you

Del

Still have disassembled Sm1rfs Rolex DSSD Red and Nunus Yachtmaster, what should be built this weekend. And Rolex DD what should be repaired, then you are next lol.

The Prim was 1 hour job, as I had a lot of Aqua lume prepared and I don't want to get it into waste, so I quickly disassembled this prim Watch and relumed the hands and dial (the watch was lume less, no lume).

No problem mate, I just couldn't resist! :lol:

KeNnY

No problem mate, I just couldn't resist! :lol:

:) I know mate, I must take it peacefully when making your watch, as I must scrub off the old lume from marker, as I can't soak whole marker into acetone to faster the job, delicate job, not to scratch outside the border. Will contact you soon buddy

KeNnY

Some newest jobs done :)

Rolex DSSD Red with Red Second hand mod included, complete relume, the stock lume ALWAYS removed from these type of indexes :) and centering date in window, regulating the movement within -2 second per day. This is 21 J movement so great results.

dsc0156e.jpg

dsc0157pg.jpg

dsc0151i.jpg

dsc0152lh.jpg

And now something different, the Yachtmaster with aqua lume not green :lol: but will be lumed back to C1+C3 Superluminova, the Yachtmaster was gaining a lot of sec per day, so regulated it really nice :) you can check

dsc0160zsnp.jpg

dsc0161m.jpg

dsc0158d.jpg

dsc0159ag.jpg

Soon finished watch pics the Red DSSD will include mod also lumed bezel, as customer requested it :) Next time Dels Relumed Abyss (finally - this weekend) with C3 dial with more green color as per gen and C1+C3 hands, regulated within COSC the movement. :)

jeffw69

Damn, those are some fine looking torches!

KeNnY

Damn, those are some fine looking torches!

Thanks mate ! :) I really like the Yachtmaster lume in Aqua, Rolex should definitely think about some new edition of the Classic yachtmaster with the BG-W9 color of lume :lol: I am happy that I have finally mastered the lumming of rolex type dials

KeNnY

Finished DSSD Red :)

dsc0201xk.jpg

dsc0203ge.jpg

dsc0206vh.jpg

dsc0207bq.jpg

dsc0208fk.jpg

Del

:bugeyes: That's incredible! I don't prefer the different colours on the bezel but it's still freakin' amazing! :clap:

Well done mate. :thumbsup2:

Gazillionaire

Very nice Kenny, wouldn't want the bezel doing for my Dssd but still looks the dogs :):thumbsup2:

Cynikal.Mindset

how will the lume'd bezel hold up to water as lume is pretty porous?

KeNnY

Cynikal I have now better binder that I am testing how it will withstand water, it simply dry up to like glass (glossy) finish.

Beeen luming to max today ! lol

Count the markers :D Relumed and picture was taken before correction of markers borders (I always do this after the lume will dry a bit)

dsc0683wr.jpg

And here is something special :) All as you know, the markers from Trevor DSSD are amazing ! Great big cup that a lot of lume can get in and also the border is ultra thin ! So it is much much much more gen like. But you will have to drill small sockets for the markers, as the pins from the other indexes a bit bigger.

dsc0673m.jpg

dsc0674tc.jpg

And here we go, drill is assembled (better do this delicate job with hand) and lets do this !!

dsc0675l.jpg

dsc0676at.jpg

dsc0677ci.jpg

dsc0678c.jpg

dsc0679p.jpg

ta Da ! :D

Amazing ! The indexes now fit really god, and the Sub will be MUCH MUCH more gen like ! :) I will post final pics as well.

And I have also another ceramic sub, that needs hour hand replace. Yes the hour hand on left (top) is correct, while the down is not correct. The issue is, to find cheaper process, the factories assemble DSSD hands to the Ceramic Rolex... WHAT IS WRONG ! SO here is much much more gen like hour hand.

dsc0660w.jpg

watch.aholic

Kenny those dial markers on the DSSD dial are amazing mate.....The thin rings around the dial markers is so so gen like....I know the day I am going to get my DSSD it has to be with these thin markers......The reluming job looks awesome as always......Good job mate.

Edited by watch.aholic

KeNnY

Kenny those dial markers on the DSSD dial are amazing mate.....The thin rings around the dial markers is so so gen like....I know the day I am going to get my DSSD it has to be with these thin markers......The reluming job looks awesome as always......Good job mate.

Thanks mate ! Yes, Exactly ! As you can see on lumed pic how the indexes are so much bigger then noobfactory indexes. The indexes I have seen are on Trevors DSSD, so best would get the dial from him and just mod the dial plate :) As you can see We must use the same maxi dial indexes on all current ceramic rolexes

And thank you buddy, happy you like it !

KeNnY

Ceramic Sub is finished and is now more to gen then ever ! :) I have also cleaned the case and bracelet from the accumulated dirt, and rebrushed the brushed sides, so it is like new !

dsc0700w.jpg

dsc0701w.jpg

Also the new technique for pearl, before I will be able to do sapphire pearls.

dsc0704zr.jpg

dsc0705dt.jpg

dsc0706h.jpg

dsc0707ua.jpg

dsc0708yf.jpg

dsc0709u.jpg

dsc0710j.jpg

dsc0711k.jpg

dsc0712jy.jpg

dsc0713dm.jpg

dsc0714y.jpg

dsc0715o.jpg