af_newbie

https://dtime.store/

af_newbie

Do you guys have any experience with dtime.store?  I placed an order on Feb 2nd with them, but I still have not received QC pics or the watch.

Now they went completely silent.  Not sure what to think of it.

Is it a scam site?

BadApple

We have trusted dealers on here - we don't entertain the hundreds of scam sites out there.

There is a very high chance you have thrown your money down the drain yes. 

elp
3 minutes ago, af_newbie said:

Do you guys have any experience with dtime.store?  I placed an order on Feb 2nd with them, but I still have not received QC pics or the watch.

Is it a scam site?

No idea, it's not a trusted dealer here, so I'm not even clicking on the link.

Sorry to say, chances are they are a scam site.

kuvarsit
8 minutes ago, af_newbie said:

Is it a scam site?

Come to kuvarsit. To not throw your money away. 

spikegifted

I have used dtime a number of times last year and was very happy with the site. Based in Indonesia, the owner Doni has been very responsive. The pieces are as they are seen on the site and QC photos (those of the rep rather than the gen the site use to front the pieced). 

However it has been a massive let down since the Chinese New Year.  Doni has gone AWOL and I have order from Feb that is unfilled and I have tried every method of communication - email, WhatsApp, wechat. Nothing. 

Glaude

Being a TD is not just keeping roughly the same price as other TD and having access to watches, it's also being reliable and responsive, as well as understanding request from staff. That's why outside the TD list (either here or RWI) we don't recommend doing business with other people

k4jun
18 hours ago, spikegifted said:

I have used dtime a number of times last year and was very happy with the site. Based in Indonesia, the owner Doni has been very responsive. The pieces are as they are seen on the site and QC photos (those of the rep rather than the gen the site use to front the pieced). 

However it has been a massive let down since the Chinese New Year.  Doni has gone AWOL and I have order from Feb that is unfilled and I have tried every method of communication - email, WhatsApp, wechat. Nothing. 

Owner of dtime is a member on RG, he used to be very active member with good reviews, try to give him a PM at @Jamgua

FudgyDocker

Why do people join a forum like this, and then go off and buy watches from someone not on the TD list, or go and buy without checking or joining a reputable forum first?

Fucking stupid, if you ask me!

Even buying from a TD can have its challenges, but at least you have the support of the TD & the forum, if things go tits up 

Edited by Bill_Niggs

spikegifted
5 hours ago, k4jun said:

Owner of dtime is a member on RG, he used to be very active member with good reviews, try to give him a PM at @Jamgua

Awesome! Many thanks! 

spikegifted

Just to let you guys know, the website Dtime.store is no longer there. 

Anyone who has unfilled order should try to claim their credit card issuers. 

Dookie

I can't get in touch with Dtime store at all !! And tried searching @Jamgua with No results!

Even their website is down

Anyone can help

FudgyDocker

Guess you're fucked then, really.? Never mind, we have TDs here you can play with.

Glaude
2 hours ago, Dookie said:

I can't get in touch with Dtime store at all !! And tried searching @Jamgua with No results!

Even their website is down

Anyone can help

No support for non TD and especially for dealer that were not recommended in the first place, there are other thread mentioning them with a fair amount of warning in them, bottom story : avoid buying from them