Middbr

Language barriers?

Middbr

I recently decided to pull the trigger on a 42mm VsF CRPO pumpkin on a SS strap. I have always liked the rubber strap and I asked my TD to also get me one of these.

The main reason I wanted the CRPO was for the reputed quality of the SS strap over the LMPO.

Now my TD is stating that I only ordered the rubber strap version, even though I clearly stated my requirement, also provided a picture of the watch I wanted with the SS strap in shot.

i know there might be language barriers to contend with but how can the word ‘also’ be interpreted as instead of?

Has anyone had similar issues and how did they get it resolved? The TD has my money now and I really want the watch I thought I was paying for.

n.b this issue only came to light as I was confirming receipt of payment and questioning if a special tool was required for link removal as I heard it was a bit of a pain. i have not had any q.c pics yet.

GingerApple

These things happen, I'm sure you can sort things out. You'll no doubt have to pay more money for the extra strap you require, but I'm sure thereafter the TD will get what you need.