cmflynn

Best methods of payment

cmflynn

Hey all, I’m getting close to make my first rep purchase, most likely with trustytime, and am trying to get an idea of what the best way to make a payment is. I’ve read posts that mentioned using a credit card can result in moderately high processing/conversion fees, and that there can be problems with bank transfers leading to delays, etc. Is there any consensus on what the best route to go to minimize fees and headaches?  Or even a break down of the pros and cons of the different payment methods?  Any help would be appreciated.

JSJ

Have you asked the TD? What was the answer?

I always use PayPal but have also used Western Union. Both are fine. Never a credit card. It is a while since I bought a rep from a TD and I usually use Toro. He may not want to offer PayPal if you have no track record.

My tips:

Remember it's not Amazon.
Only spend money on reps that you can afford to write off completely

Viking95

PayPal 

Always good to have a credit card that does not charge forex fees

Mkiv

I believe that trusty gives a 5% discount for bank transfers & bitcoin as well so I would go with one of them.

Steve227

I used Western Union online for the first time with Josh at Perfect Clones. Was really easy to do and he offers 10% off for WU payments. Win win 

Enthusiast88

Western Union is what I use, most TD’s give you %5 off the total price. 

GenTLe

With Toro I use WU (10% discount), with Mary PP as it's quicker and she doesn't do any discount regardless the way you pay... It depends.