Redemskis

Thanks for the add

Redemskis

Long time lurker, long time collector looking to add to my collection

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

GenTLe

Welcome.

Please now stop posting non-sense posts in old threads. That will NOT make you gain access to M2M section...

Foxindebox
1 hour ago, Jezasaurus said:

Long time lurker, long time collector looking to add to my collection

Just a friendly warning, anymore one word/bullshit posts to increase your count will result in a short spell in the gulag... mmmkay.

Oh, and welcome to the boards :D

Redemskis

Gain acsess to what?

FoxWilde
31 minutes ago, Jezasaurus said:

Gain acsess to what?

M2M section. You need 50 quality posts to open the RWG marketplace to buy and sell watches/goods. 

Quality posts...

Redemskis

I see, sorry I haven't contributed will do better

GingerApple

That was a bit of an unfriendly welcome!  Let me start by saying you are genuinely welcome  and I look forward to seeing some pics of your collection thus far. Good name by the way

But yeah,  niceties out of the way,  simply posting stuff like, 'Lovely' etc on a thread is just fucking irritating, so please don't do that any more. The mods here are  spectacularly  short tempered - they once gulagged me just for being a cunt - and won't hesitate to kick out people who do that.

Anyway, collection pics please!

:ttiwwop:

Redemskis

Thanks,

I'll try and contribute as much "Oooh nice" anyway

Redemskis
That was a bit of an unfriendly welcome!  Let me start by saying you are genuinely welcome  and I look forward to seeing some pics of your collection thus far. Good name by the way

But yeah,  niceties out of the way,  simply posting stuff like, 'Lovely' etc on a thread is just fucking irritating, so please don't do that any more. The mods here are  spectacularly  short tempered - they once gulagged me just for being a cunt - and won't hesitate to kick out people who do that.

ttiwwop.gif

One thing I like to do is bastardise/ Frankentime fake watches

GingerApple

Decent! Good work! You're good with names I see.

RussP
4 hours ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

Yet, it didn't change him.

So, now they just mess with his user name :B):

GingerApple

There's loads of studies on it mate - prison just doesn't work! Inside I mix with hardened criminals, hit the gym a lot and then get released as a muscled super cunt!

BenjaminButton

Lovely.

RussP
40 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotGingerBubba said:

There's loads of studies on it mate - prison just doesn't work! Inside I mix with hardened criminals, hit the gym a lot and then get released as a muscled super cunt!

And we still love you.