Enthusiast88

VSF v2 Omega SMP 300 bracelet issue with factory?

Enthusiast88

It was brought to my attention by a couple of fellow members that factories have been sending TD’s v1 bracelets on the new v2 VSF Omega SMP 300, I heard there were lots of rejected QC pics by several people because of this..... is this an ongoing issue or has it been resolved?  Anybody wanna chime in, please enlighten me. 

Thanks 

Edited by Enthusiast88

fatarms

I brought this up to MR, he said all the new ones coming from the factories now are correct.  He got me a grey dial, all V2 on the first try.  There's a thread over on RWI showing the differences in the Omega section if you want to take a look there 

Enthusiast88
2 minutes ago, fatarms said:

I brought this up to MR, he said all the new ones coming from the factories now are correct.  He got me a grey dial, all V2 on the first try.  There's a thread over on RWI showing the differences in the Omega section if you want to take a look there 

Awesome, I’m about to pull the trigger on the blue dial :)  just wanted to make sure it’s all good before i go ahead with the purchase. Thanks for the answer. 

GenTLe
12 hours ago, fatarms said:

It should be this post:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/omega-replicas/7230672-vsf-2018-seamaster-diver-300m?p=7470353

From k4jun XAbgX.jpg

The new one has center links larger and the links are connected in the above link, in the old one instead they connect in the below link

fatarms

Yep, exactly what Gentle posted :)  The V2 bracelet is on the right.

Enthusiast88

Yes :) I got that exact same pic saved on my phone so i can compare when QC pics come. 

Enthusiast88

Trying to upload a pic  once again its giving me troubles

Edited by Enthusiast88