nivenj

5711 but which Factory?

nivenj

Hi Gurus,

came across this picture, and I just cannot seem to identify the Factory or version that this came from? Seems really cheap (those gaps near the crown :-s ). But what I can’t work out is why go to the trouble of decorating the movement, which to my eye doesn’t look great but could be the picture? Any ideas? Was no info with the picture, just states 5711 rep.

5y5MOo0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

GingerApple

Oh sweet baby Jesus, that's a monster!!! I've no idea what it is, but it's a shocker! Have you got any more pics of it out of interest?

nivenj

Nope, no more pics....it just intrigued me as to what it is. Some of the new ones are pretty damn perfect to my untrained eye which is why this stood out so much. I’m on the lookout for one if anyone is selling ;-) (a good one not this thing)

Genius

90% certain it's s u1 factory model.

At least I think that because it's the only version I've seen with an engraved and decorated 2813 in.

Not a super rep that's for sure, but really fucking good for the $70ish (delivered) price tag especially when you consider some TDs can charge that amount just for delivery to a difficult area

nivenj

Wow...well if it’s that cheap that’s amazing. I havent seen a decorated rotor anywhere near that price before. Thanks Genius.

Glaude

@NCRich could confirm if it look like a U1 or not

NCRich

Not a great picture but it looks like a U1.

nivenj

Thanks everyone, I've got my answer. I can sleep now :-)