VM9yBU.jpg VM9beD.jpg VM9J88.jpg VM9Uv3.jpg VM9RHb.jpg

watchnut

Very nice.

RussP

Lovely.

Excellent depth of field.

Beautiful watch too.

fatarms

Thanks, guys.  I have a strap coming from Ziczac in about a month or so, made for the watch deployant.  Measurements are 25/20mm for those interested.  Will take more pics once that arrives.  Cartier wants $550 for one of their replacement croc straps, Ziczac offers them for $49 to the US if anyone is interested in replacing their Cartier rep strap.  Unbelievable prices for what you're getting, the only trade off is about two weeks to make it and then another month for it to arrive from Vietnam.  But for a month and a half, it makes a ton of sense to save $500.

Glaude

Very nicely captured ! Enjoy it my friend !

blueoysterboy

Took a peek at Ziczac website, very nice pricing on exotics.

fatarms
30 minutes ago, blueoysterboy said:

Took a peek at Ziczac website, very nice pricing on exotics.

And they do custom work as well.  [email protected] is their email.  PLEASE NOTE, this is not a Trusted Strap Dealer here at RWG.

NCRich

Beautiful watch.  Makes my quartz look pretty bad.

fatarms

Close to super rep territory.  My take on this watch so far is that the 23J movement has a slightly louder than normal rotor, but you'd have to be in a silent room to hear it spinning.  Might be solved with spraying the entire movement with some WD40.  (Hey noobs, that was a joke...)

The other thing I notice is that the second digit on the dates on the date wheel seem to be larger than the first digit.  Looks like maybe they used a rep Roadster date wheel for this model?  The Roadster has a trapezoidal shaped date window and thus has the larger second digit.

fatarms

So after about a month or so, my genuine croc strap arrived from ZicZac leather in Vietnam. Yes, it almost takes a month to get here from Vietnam but you just can't beat it. This strap is super soft and padded on the sides to give it a little bit of a raise. For those considering buying one of these, it was only $49 including shipping to the United States. That is super cheap, or cheap as chips like you boys across the pond like to say.  Anyone wanting to have one of these straps made for their replica Tank MC, the dimensions are 25 mm at the lugs and 20 mm at the deployant buckle.

VN4TXe.jpg VN4FJK.jpg VN47xT.jpg VN4qZA.jpg VN4LFQ.jpg VN4tJf.jpg VN44XX.jpg

J-G
On 27/04/2019 at 20:55, fatarms said:

VM9yBU.jpg VM9beD.jpg VM9J88.jpg VM9Uv3.jpg VM9RHb.jpg

Beautiful watch can you share how you aquired this?

Looks identical to my brother's gen.

Edited by J-G

Glaude
3 hours ago, J-G said:

Beautiful watch can you share how you aquired this?

Looks identical to my brother's gen.

J-G
2 hours ago, Glaude said:

2 hours ago, Glaude said:

Yeah I've read that thanks.  But I'm asking about a specific rep and if he would share who he used to purchase I didn't open a generic thread about a random watch model.  

Sorry if this isn't allowed but I've seen plenty of posts of people doing the same.

Edited by J-G

BadApple
7 minutes ago, J-G said:

Yeah I've read that thanks.  But I'm asking about a specific rep and if he would share who he used to purchase I didn't open a generic thread about a random watch model.  

Sorry if this isn't allowed but I've seen plenty of posts of people doing the same.

This post is about the ZicZac strap - NOT THE WATCH !!!!!

J-G
3 minutes ago, Badapple said:

This post is about the ZicZac strap - NOT THE WATCH !!!!!

Cool story bro

BadApple

BRO? you fucking Mudrat !!!!

Glaude
1 hour ago, J-G said:

Your question is exactly the same, and you most certainly haven't read my link otherwise you wouldn't have asked that any TD can get you any watch, just contact them, that's the first thing said in all those new member topic ...

J-G
3 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Your question is exactly the same, and you most certainly haven't read my link otherwise you wouldn't have asked that any TD can get you any watch, just contact them, that's the first thing said in all those new member topic ...

Maybe give your post a little reread there champ and I wanted to know who be used so I asked 

Glaude
15 minutes ago, J-G said:

Maybe give your post a little reread there champ and I wanted to know who be used so I asked 

You don't seem to have light at all floors, do you ?

I've perfectly read your message little boy, and you still don't get it : ASK ANY TD !!! It doesn't matter where he got his watch, any TD can get it, he used the TD of his choice, for his reason, it has no relevance asking him who it was since he won't change the watch you'll get, is that more clear little tiny man ? 

That's the basic rule here, any TD can get you any watch, do you want me to repeat it to you one more time ?

Or do you want a stay in the gulag and have friend come over and play ?

J-G
4 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I've perfectly read your message little boy, and you still don't get it : ASK ANY TD !!! It doesn't matter where he got his watch, any TD can get it, he used the TD of his choice, for his reason, it has no relevance asking him who it was since he won't change the watch you'll get, is that more clear little tiny man ? 

That's the basic rule here, any TD can get you any watch, do you want me to repeat it to you one more time ?

Lol calm down calm down Big Man how do I know where he got it without asking?

And I was referring to rereading the post from your original post Big Man 

Where it talks about not posting threads asking about how to get a particular watch.

Also OP the Gen has rotor noise if it has ceramic bearings, some customers complained and had them changed for steel which don't last as long.

Glaude
4 minutes ago, J-G said:

Lol calm down calm down Big Man how do I know where he got it without asking?

:facepalm:

Seriously, do you know how to read ? IT ... DOESN'T ... MATTER !! 

Where is @Badapple caps lock when you need it ?

5 minutes ago, J-G said:

Where it talks about not posting threads asking about how to get a particular watch.

A thing that you proceeded to do by asking in a thread... so if it's not clearly labeled "don't ask in a topic either" you can't use your common sense to thing that it's not okay either ?

The_Proctometrist
43 minutes ago, Glaude said:

hmmmm, a few hours on this forum and problems already.  i wonder who this could be? a certain problemed individual masquerading as a new member?  any guesses?

Flinnt

Who sells the best cans of Coca-Cola?  Thinking of grabbing one and I want the best. Where do you buy yours? 

J-G
11 minutes ago, Glaude said:

:facepalm:

Seriously, do you know how to read ? IT ... DOESN'T ... MATTER !! 

Where is @Badapple caps lock when you need it ?

A thing that you proceeded to do by asking in a thread... so if it's not clearly labeled "don't ask in a topic either" you can't use your common sense to thing that it's not okay either ?

No because I've seen people talking about it that's why I said originally sorry if it's against the rules, I understand there are reasons for the rules so sorry again.

It was out of curiousity rather than wanting to buy just wondered where such a good replica came from but I'm new to this so sorry won't happen again.

16 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

Who sells the best cans of Coca-Cola?  Thinking of grabbing one and I want the best. Where do you buy yours? 

Plenty of fake coca cola out there to pal

The_Proctometrist
27 minutes ago, Flinnt said:

woolworths is number one mate, followed by ALDI & shoprite....