fatarms

Cartier Tank MC, some pictures - Update with real croc strap

Glaude
57 minutes ago, J-G said:

No because I've seen people talking about it that's why I said originally sorry if it's against the rules, I understand there are reasons for the rules so sorry again.

It was out of curiousity rather than wanting to buy just wondered where such a good replica came from but I'm new to this so sorry won't happen again.

And we aren't what you could perceive as "aggressive" for no reason either. We've been here for quite some time, you are not the first new member, and the question you asked is a proof that you haven't read all there is to read before making a purchase.

This is not to abuse you, but rather to make sure you have the right expectation and knowledge about how things work in the replica world, you'll have a far better experience and will enjoy way more if you read all the pinned topics that you'll find scattered in the various sub section of the forum.

And you can always send PM to anyone you want, asking them the question you want, if they are willing to answer and give them their opinion, there's nothing against that (well don't spam everyone in PM of course ;) )

Enjoy the forum ! :) 

fatarms

Any TD can get this watch for you.  I purchased it through marvellous replica. 

Glaude
10 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Any TD can get this watch for you.  I purchased it through marvellous replica. 

Feck, I got mine from Mary, now how can he decide ? And how come you got yours from a different TD than me ? That's impossible ! :D 

J-G
On 13/10/2019 at 17:49, Badapple said:

BRO? you fucking Mudrat !!!!

Lol jog on

Anotherreigncheck

The epitome of a nice dress watch