15338768093690.jpg

This is last week's wrist check :P

TOMBOSS
On 02/05/2019 at 02:12, ShylockEins said:

Thanks, mate.

KOR.

Cheers,

e82b9a7eb566d9140deb272bd15cc45f.jpg

Hello ShylockEins. Sorry for bothering you again. I'm really jealousing you that beautiful composition you made. For the Berluti band from Bosphorus Leather I've got the link. Thanks by the way they're going to make my day but not my bankers one :suicide:.  I'm gonna take them pretty many new bands and maybe even bags and watch cases. 

The Galata Scripto Patina Light Brown is a killer one. Perfect to put my Hublot Berluti in a cool presentation. :nana:

Anyway for the watch  itself is it the  XF V2  or the ZF edition ?. Besides how did you get it from: It only appears at Chazingtime and Kuvarsit.

Thanks by advance for all mate. Looking forward to your answer.

Cheers

Thomas

ShylockEins
Hello ShylockEins. Sorry for bothering you again. I'm really jealousing you that beautiful composition you made. For the Berluti band from Bosphorus Leather I've got the link. Thanks by the way they're going to make my day but not my bankers one :suicide:.  I'm gonna take them pretty many new bands and maybe even bags and watch cases. 
The Galata Scripto Patina Light Brown is a killer one. Perfect to put my Hublot Berluti in a cool presentation. :nana:
Anyway for the watch  itself is it the  XF V2  or the ZF edition ?. Besides how did you get it from: It only appears at Chazingtime and Kuvarsit.
Thanks by advance for all mate. Looking forward to your answer.
Cheers
Thomas

Hey Thomas,

Sorry for the late response. A couple of days traveling ...

Thanks, bro. It’s a XF V2 from Trusty Time.

And you’re absolutely right: it’s a fantastic combo with a denim.

As for the Berluti strap from Bosphorus Leather, mate it’s great! I also have a Hublot Classic Berluti Scritto - the strap, compared to Bosphorus’s, it’s absolutely inferior.

Cheers,

Robert

TOMBOSS
On 19/05/2019 at 20:25, ShylockEins said:

Hey Thomas,

Sorry for the late response. A couple of days traveling ...

Thanks, bro. It’s a XF V2 from Trusty Time.

And you’re absolutely right: it’s a fantastic combo with a denim.

As for the Berluti strap from Bosphorus Leather, mate it’s great! I also have a Hublot Classic Berluti Scritto - the strap, compared to Bosphorus’s, it’s absolutely inferior.

Cheers,

Robert

Hello Robert, thanks a lot for providing me the info about the factory for that awesome Submersible Panerai with blue dial. And for the Bosphorus straps from what I've seen on their site it definitely looks a 100 time better than the Berluti Scritto bands provided with the Hublot Replica from SRF.

By the way in addition to your creation I'm fancying to do something as so the PANERAI PAM572Q Radiomir 1940 with micro rotor ( looks pretty nice and fun ), after is it reliable no idea. And I would add it a Patina Bosphorus Scritto band in Red or Purple to match my Warhols from Berluti I've patinated myself in dark purple.

Anyway once again thanks for all mate. Looking forward to be back in touch soon. I'll show you my creation, and tell you how I've managed to replicate your great inspiration with the submersible.

Cheers

Thomas