Jump to content
RussP

Genuine Watch Wrist Check For May 2019

Recommended Posts

Thommo82
On 05/05/2019 at 16:30, ShovelnTC said:

The work beater today.

Vs0yHL.jpg

 

How do you find Spinnaker’s build?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShovelnTC
1 hour ago, Thommo82 said:

How do you find Spinnaker’s build?

Mate I really like this one and I think build, fit and finish is great for the pricepoint, tight bezel, fine cut edges to the lugs, and no marks on the sapphire even after a lot of rough treatment on construction sites. The weakest point is the plastic bezel insert which of course shows the most signs of heavy use.

Oh I will note that the hands are probably the crappest cheapest looking hands I have seen on any watch. I may replace them one of these days.

I mostly wear it on a Strapcode Super Oyster bracelet but the strap that comes with it is still a nice one which is waterproof, sort of a plasticized leather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
17 minutes ago, ShovelnTC said:

Mate I really like this one and I think build, fit and finish is great for the pricepoint, tight bezel, fine cut edges to the lugs, and no marks on the sapphire even after a lot of rough treatment on construction sites. The weakest point is the plastic bezel insert which of course shows the most signs of heavy use.

Oh I will note that the hands are probably the crappest cheapest looking hands I have seen on any watch. I may replace them one of these days.

I mostly wear it on a Strapcode Super Oyster bracelet but the strap that comes with it is still a nice one which is waterproof, sort of a plasticized leather.

Cheers

They have a few models I don’t mind the look of and I dare say I’ll add one to the collection one day. 

This one is at the top of the list 

57784318-3169-43-A1-8379-D6058-C3-DB6-EB

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MrZoSo

a97e37aac955df58da90bbb2996093dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
processengr

47027917804_4c7d9347e1_b.jpg

The "other" moonwatch....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
gwbmcse

V2QTVZ.md.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Genius

V2C9xf.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
herdpm
Nice Rolex  [mention=34154]RussP[/mention]!
You must have too much money.....
I received a new watch yesterday, nothing too fancy, just had to scratch an itch as I hadn’t had a new timepiece on my wrist in a number of months. 
AAF5-A703-A1-E0-4135-B142-018350-CB7-E8-F.png
77-DC1063-B6-D3-4685-8-E62-BA1-D1-B8963-CF.png
A5-E44-DAF-0-F15-4-F29-A99-F-75669491-ADCA.png
 
Fantastic. Love this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
On 07/05/2019 at 09:20, Kyz said:

57,600 bph112bc7454717fd4384668fbafe0456fb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
 

Very nice indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

The white balance on my phone cam is really off:

33943481518_162ca16efb_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
8 hours ago, herdpm said:
On 01/05/2019 at 15:50, Thommo82 said:
Nice Rolex  [mention=34154]RussP[/mention]!
You must have too much money.....
I received a new watch yesterday, nothing too fancy, just had to scratch an itch as I hadn’t had a new timepiece on my wrist in a number of months. 
AAF5-A703-A1-E0-4135-B142-018350-CB7-E8-F.png
77-DC1063-B6-D3-4685-8-E62-BA1-D1-B8963-CF.png
A5-E44-DAF-0-F15-4-F29-A99-F-75669491-ADCA.png
 

Fantastic. Love this!

Thanks mate!

This model comes in a variety of colour schemes, red and black, orange as well, and most likely others I haven’t seen.

I purchased on sale for $200AUD, pretty bloody cheap IMO.

Bracelet is the usual ‘ok’ Seiko quality, but it’s overall great! And only gained about 80 seconds in the week it was in my wrist. Not bad for out of the box Seiko. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

That's a lovely watch, Reuben.

Monster-like in so many ways, but in a smaller case I'm guessing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1

NK80vIl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP
29 minutes ago, brang1 said:

NK80vIl.jpg

Tasteful, Brent !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
brang1
4 minutes ago, RussP said:

Tasteful, Brent !

thank you Russ, it wears extremely well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82
6 hours ago, RussP said:

That's a lovely watch, Reuben.

Monster-like in so many ways, but in a smaller case I'm guessing?

44.5 without crown I do believe. About as big as I like to go on my wrist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

47778537032_468e2578c1_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NFleischer

38334660856_217258a83b_b_d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fatarms

Seawolf today. 

V9biuT.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bill_Niggs

Love my daily wearer, purely because of the tech. Been faithful to me for 7 years, now. 

 

V9bdtf.md.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hasel5

Great watch never let me down V9b3Ss.md.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RussP

Another vintage workhorse:

40880056743_79b2bca44d_b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

My sweep is smoother than yours

92-EA5-D97-9371-4593-A2-F8-7-B9748-CBFD9

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thommo82

FAAD91-E6-0002-49-FF-8-B69-E95-E58216422

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piccolo

Bit of a random buy this one, but I think I quite like it...

 

V9L0ig.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×