cmflynn

Need help choosing a TD

cmflynn

hey everyone, so I finally decided on the watches for my first rep purchase and would like some advice on choosing between 2 tds. I’m not sure what the etiquette is for naming dealers so I leave their names out for now, but both are tds here. My question is that one of them is selling both watches at a lower price (one is a pretty new release and is around $80 less than the other dealer), but doesn’t seem to have quite as positive reputation as the other. Should I view the lower pricing as something of a red flag, or should I just grab the best deal while I can? Any help would be great, thanks

BadApple

PM me the info and I will have a look for you......

Del
32 minutes ago, cmflynn said:

hey everyone, so I finally decided on the watches for my first rep purchase and would like some advice on choosing between 2 tds. I’m not sure what the etiquette is for naming dealers so I leave their names out for now, but both are tds here. My question is that one of them is selling both watches at a lower price (one is a pretty new release and is around $80 less than the other dealer), but doesn’t seem to have quite as positive reputation as the other. Should I view the lower pricing as something of a red flag, or should I just grab the best deal while I can? Any help would be great, thanks

It's unlikely that you are looking at the same specification of watch, or at least watches from the same source ("factory").

Don't worry about posting links to TD's websites or quoting the model/price in question (just don't post any QC pics!) - we will be more able to help when we have the information.

Mkiv

It might help you decide by checking to see what payment methods they offer.  One might be easier for you or possibly offer an additional discount(WU, bitcoin, bank transfer, etc).  I would advise against using a credit card btw.

GenTLe
31 minutes ago, Del said:

It's unlikely that you are looking at the same specification of watch, or at least watches from the same source ("factory").

^^^^This!

Either there is a special offer on the one with lower prices, or it's a different version. Normally the prices between TDs, for the same version of the watch, are within a range of 20$ max difference.

black263

Have a read of my thoughts on TDs in the link below.  That may be why the prices are different.