johnnyutah

Anyone that has this watch?

SCShrek

I dont have either one of these but they are not the same. Besides the bracelet, you are looking at 2 different factories so each one is bound to have their own pros and cons. The movements are the same and look like they are decorated the same but the lume seems different and the case backs are definitely not the same. Just what I saw from a quick glace at the pics.

Edited by gwbmcse

BadApple

Same watch - different factory - same movement - different bracelet 

SCShrek

Am I just too wordy??? :blah:

Rx4Time

Both have sunken date wheel.

johnnyutah

Ok, thanks for info. Just wondering if it is worth 130 dollars extra for steel bracelet. Or is it also depending on it being GF factory made?

GenTLe

It depends from the GF factory maker. Each factory price their parts based on what they think is sensible price.

130$ difference for the bracelet? I Can't answer for you, but consider that it's easy to replace a bracelet with a strap (and also to find the correct deployant on DHGate or AliExpress), but the opposite is very very difficult.

Mkiv

You may want to e-mail trusty to confirm availability before trying to make a decision.  It is possible that one or even both may no longer be in production.

johnnyutah

will do, thanks everyone. 

Junior88

Emailing Trusty for availability is a waste of time.  He will likely tell you yes, because it's on his site.  However after you've paid and he goes to the market to retrieve it,  they may not have it after all and you will have to pick a different watch. 

I did this several months  ago and went through 4 or 5 different watches, all out of stock. It happens.  You pays your money and you takes your chances in this hobby. It's part of the game.

Patu

Ok, thought it was just me with these TD.

Paid, then wait . . . 

BadApple
On 05/05/2019 at 17:15, Junior88 said:

Emailing Trusty for availability is a waste of time.  He will likely tell you yes, because it's on his site.  However after you've paid and he goes to the market to retrieve it,  they may not have it after all and you will have to pick a different watch. 

I did this several months  ago and went through 4 or 5 different watches, all out of stock. It happens.  You pays your money and you takes your chances in this hobby. It's part of the game.

Or you could use a pro-active TD who checks first before parting with your money. I do. 

Patu

Still waiting on trusty . . . @BadappleWhich TD do you recommend for future orders?

BadApple
2 minutes ago, Patu said:

Still waiting on trusty . . . @BadappleWhich TD do you recommend for future orders?

PM sent

bdrex28
On 08/09/2019 at 12:02, Badapple said:

PM sent

Would you mind sending me your TD recommendation as well? Ty

GingerApple
On 05/05/2019 at 17:15, Junior88 said:

Gullible noob Jnr!

On 08/09/2019 at 17:59, Patu said:

Use Mary! Best TD imo.