SCShrek

Does anyone recognize this watch?

SCShrek

This was just a random pic in a web article about perpetual calendars and even though there's probably not a rep of it, I thought I would look but I have no idea who makes this.

Thx

Vk3Oq8.jpg

GenTLe

Yes, it's one of my favorite all time ones.

That's a wonderful MB&F Legacy Machine perpetual calendar. And no, there is nothing (and probably never will be) vaguely similar to this piece in the rep world (some factory did a MB&F rep, but it wasn't good).

SCShrek

Thank you sir... So what you're saying is all I need is about 100,000 USD? I guess you pay for beauty...

GenTLe
10 hours ago, gwbmcse said:

Thank you sir... So what you're saying is all I need is about 100,000 USD? I guess you pay for beauty...

I think much more :) They did just 25+25 (gold and platinum if I remember right) of them, so you can't just buy one in a shop ;)

CurioLeo

100k will get you the right to enquire.  Triple that and you might get one :D

Mystery Shopper

Reminds me of this one. I would definately be a clock watcher with one of these on my wrist.

brang1

That Legacy Machine, an absolute Masterpiece! i can call something like that art, more so than some art that is just paint slapped on a canvas. That thing is amazing

On 04/05/2019 at 07:59, GenTLe said:

Yes, it's one of my favorite all time ones.

That's a wonderful MB&F Legacy Machine perpetual calendar. And no, there is nothing (and probably never will be) vaguely similar to this piece in the rep world (some factory did a MB&F rep, but it wasn't good).

and that Jacob and Co. WOW