dave47

A Quick Strap-to-Bracelet Swap for Blue Pelagos

dave47

Hi, Gang!Time to ask permission to pick your brains again on this swap I just made on my blue TUDOR PELAGOS.  I originally had it on a nice, thick blue w/ white stitching leather strap for a while; but the last time I wore it, I felt there was too much blue on the wrist so I secured a Breitling-style s/s bracelet from The Bay and swapped them out. I kinda like it now, doesn't make me feel so self-conscious about all the blue.  What do YOU guys think?  

Thanks for your time and attention.

dave

BLUE STRAP TO S/S BRACELET:

New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos%2

http://s746.photobucket.com/user/dave66/media/dave66002/New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos 001_zpsutqqprbi.jpg.html

whitegold79
Hi, Gang!Time to ask permission to pick your brains again on this swap I just made on my blue TUDOR PELAGOS.  I originally had it on a nice, thick blue w/ white stitching leather strap for a while; but the last time I wore it, I felt there was too much blue on the wrist so I secured a Breitling-style s/s bracelet from The Bay and swapped them out. I kinda like it now, doesn't make me feel so self-conscious about all the blue.  What do YOU guys think?  
dave
New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos%20006_zpshdt1ilnt.jpg
New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos%20007_zpsexghy29m.jpg
New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos%20009_zps5n3weh1q.jpg
http://s746.photobucket.com/user/dave66/media/dave66002/New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos 001_zpsutqqprbi.jpg.html
New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos%20003_zpseunyuabe.jpg
New.S.S.Bracelet.on.BLUE.Tudor.Pelagos%20005_zpsqgqht9pm.jpg
Love the thickness of the leather strap with contrast side colour.
IMHO, stainless steel gives it a better bolder presence though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thommo82

I think the Pelagos needs curved end links on the bracelet mate.

Might need to source a rep Tudor bracelet. 

RussP
20 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I think the Pelagos needs curved end links on the bracelet mate.

Might need to source a rep Tudor bracelet. 

+1.

It looks kinda nekkid without the end links, Dave.

Personally, I prefer the strap though.

dave47
2 hours ago, RussP said:

+1.

It looks kinda nekkid without the end links, Dave.

Personally, I prefer the strap though.

Yes, you and Thommo are right: it needs the curved end links; in the meantime, given my lack of attention and vision, I'll just wear it the way it is; although, the idea of a Tudor rep bracelet is intriguing. I'll do some searches now.

dave

dave47
3 hours ago, whitegold79 said:

Love the thickness of the leather strap with contrast side colour.
IMHO, stainless steel gives it a better bolder presence though

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

THANKS, WG!  I agree!  I believe, too, that the bracelet adds a more powerful dimension to the watch's look.

dave

brang1

i kinda like the strap too, its not an in your face blue

Kernow

I have the same strap on a Seamaster chrono - they get a bit darker over time and lose some of the vividness. 

processengr
On 04/05/2019 at 16:18, dave47 said:

dave

Hi Dave!

Question, is the SS bracelet the "Techno-Jubilee" from CheapestNato straps?

BabaNJ

Looks nice Dave. To give you more idea i had same watch on a tudor type blue/white/orange nato and it looked great. Here it is for a measly $11

Clockwork Synergy Classic Nylon Nato watch straps bands (22mm, Navy / White / Orange) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NP3HUW0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9hD0CbGGF2XPK

Normally seen on tudor chrono but it also looked great on my pelagos. Plus it went well with my other watches also. 

Vxc4MU.jpg

dave47
1 hour ago, processengr said:

Hi Dave!

Question, is the SS bracelet the "Techno-Jubilee" from CheapestNato straps?

No, P.!  I got it from a basic seller on The Bay.  Not too sophisticated when trying to acquire straps and bracelets. Still learning.

dave

48 minutes ago, BabaNJ said:

Looks nice Dave. To give you more idea i had same watch on a tudor type blue/white/orange nato and it looked great. Here it is for a measly $11

Clockwork Synergy Classic Nylon Nato watch straps bands (22mm, Navy / White / Orange) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NP3HUW0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_9hD0CbGGF2XPK

Normally seen on tudor chrono but it also looked great on my pelagos. Plus it went well with my other watches also. 

Vxc4MU.jpg

Actually, BB, that nato looks very nice!!  Although not a fan of those straps, I just might look into this. THANKS for the idea, my friend.

dave

processengr
4 hours ago, dave47 said:

No, P.!  I got it from a basic seller on The Bay.  Not too sophisticated when trying to acquire straps and bracelets. Still learning.

dave

Actually, BB, that nato looks very nice!!  Although not a fan of those straps, I just might look into this. THANKS for the idea, my friend.

dave

47799865551_a57f84d052_b.jpg

Yous is identical to the one sold by CheapestNato I think...here is mine taking a babyoil bath...

Franksie

I have a blue pelgos with silver strap first time I saw it on a blue strap i rather like it