childishthing

PAM 112 discontinued

childishthing

So, I've had three Pam 112's in the past. Two reps from different makers, and a genuine one.

It's come to my attention now that I am looking for one, that it's no longer being made. What on earth happened here, and more importantly, what is a guy to do? Lol!

CurioLeo

One for sale on Paneristi if you are suffering  severe withdrawal symptoms

centrum

Yup. That's the trend in the rep game now: no more older Panerai models although there's clearly a huge demand for it. But thankfully, the 111 is available from Noob. Good luck finding your Pam.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

mysterio

It was one of the casualties of the great Noob sale (culling) 3 years ago. 

Automotiveromance

Davidsen (DSN), who is a TD next door, still does 112’s. From what I’ve gathered, he takes Noob 111 cases and adds his custom 112 dial that’s supposed to be the ultimate. I have one incoming, waiting for QC. 

If you go into his section on RWI, you can find pictures from a guy who recently bought one. That’s what made me contact Davidsen and buy it.

thefever

Love the 112. Such a classic base. 

Mighty Milo

I've been looking for a 219 & really starting to regret selling a couple I had years ago , think I'll also try DSN to see if he can help me.

Snapper71

That’s too bad that many older Panerai aren’t available as reps any longer. I really don’t care for most of the newer carbonate, ceramic Plastic glow in the dark stuff.

mysterio
3 hours ago, Snapper71 said:

That’s too bad that many older Panerai aren’t available as reps any longer. I really don’t care for most of the newer carbonate, ceramic Plastic glow in the dark stuff.

Many is an understatement. Most are no longer available. Even the ones which are still being produced (PAM005, PAM111, PAM127) are not always in stock.