SCShrek

Another small Sub comparison

SCShrek

Forgive the blurry pics. Older iphones have horrible cameras.I  wanted to post a couple of subs I received in the last week. The Hulk is an ARF A2824-2, 904L. The black one is FF v2 with a A2836 under the hood in 316L. Both have ceramic bezels. To me, both look pretty much the same with good SEL fit, solid clasps and I just dont see any finish difference between the  904L and 316L. The glaring difference is the DW and cyclopes. Looks like the Hulk is more gen in both respects but both are done well and look good IMHO. Both are advertised as "Best Edition" and "1:1" but obviously one is closer than the other. So just a public service announcement to those looking for their first sub or rep. Do your homework and dont believe what you read on the sites...

VxvQqp.jpg

VxvcMs.jpg

VxvxvU.jpg

SCShrek

I just realized that neither gets the spacing correct with the depth markings... How hard is that to pull off? :facepalm:

Edited by gwbmcse

deju

Devil is in the detail. Reps are 95% acurate for the most, the 5% that makes the difference is only a flaw once you know.  

Viking95

TDS will forever list every version as ‘best edition’ or ‘made 1:1 as per gen’

herkplt

Both look great.  ARF looks to have the better cyclops.

blueoysterboy

I think the DWO font is better on the Hulk