Ferax

Omega Seamaster 300 VSF

SliceMaster

Stunning watch a must have!!! Love the dial it makes the whole watch stand out!

Ferax

VGRd5d.jpg

bdnica
On 10/05/2019 at 04:00, GingerBubba said:

I'm constantly tortured; bullied and oppressed by the authorities on here. I'm like Rosa Parks refusing to give up my seat on the bus for the white man or like the lone citizen prepared to block the tanks with his body in Tiananmen Square; doing what I know to be right, fighting for freedom and justice, yet constantly repressed by those who wield power inequitably.

But I'll keep fighting the good fight. They'll sing folk songs about me one day.

#PowerToTheDowntrodden!!!

I found this pic hidden away in the archives of RWG.  It's from one your several breakouts from the Gulag... not sure which one?

Conan-the-Cimmerian-2-Frank-Cho.jpg

FudgyDocker

Awesome bit of kit. VSF are really killing it with these Omegas, right now!

oscarmadfish

who or what is VSF ???  because that is a stunning watch indeed

fatarms
2 minutes ago, oscarmadfish said:

who or what is VSF ???  because that is a stunning watch indeed

Yet another factory.  I have the grey dial version of this watch and it's in the top 3 replicas I've ever owned in terms of overall quality of the build.

oscarmadfish
12 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Yet another factory.  I have the grey dial version of this watch and it's in the top 3 replicas I've ever owned in terms of overall quality of the build.

cheers FA

oscarmadfish

just window shopped the gens , just WOW 

GingerApple
15 minutes ago, oscarmadfish said:

just window shopped the gens , just WOW 

Don't bother buying though, the VSF is just about as good as Gen. If you go for it, make sure you get the V2 with correct bracelet. There's a massive thread on it at RWI if you need help. Got mine on today:

VN9Vge.jpg

oscarmadfish
1 hour ago, GingerBubba said:

Don't bother buying though, the VSF is just about as good as Gen. If you go for it, make sure you get the V2 with correct bracelet. There's a massive thread on it at RWI if you need help. Got mine on today:

VN9Vge.jpg

RWI , wash your mouth out . looks great think i would want non bracelet 

GingerApple
27 minutes ago, oscarmadfish said:

Yeah, looks great on rubber. In fact, the bracelet is my least favourite part of the design. Now that I think about it, Omega bracelets in general are not great; the Speedy - shit bracelet.

oscarmadfish
30 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Yeah, looks great on rubber. In fact, the bracelet is my least favourite part of the design. Now that I think about it, Omega bracelets in general are not great; the Speedy - shit bracelet.

well said sir

splke

how much are these bastards @GingerBubbaand do they do an equally stunning lmpo ?

Fucking hate skelly hands but this is calling me

GingerApple
9 minutes ago, splke said:

how much are these bastards @GingerBubbaand do they do an equally stunning lmpo ?

Fucking hate skelly hands but this is calling me

$348 in the expensive TDs, a bit cheaper depending on who you use. It's worth it. Mine just now:

VNP8cK.jpg

I've not tried their LMPO. I've got the latest Noob with ceramic dial, which is also excellent, but the dial just not quite as exciting as the wave.

splke
2 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

$348 in the expensive TDs, a bit cheaper depending on who you use. It's worth it. Mine just now:

VNP8cK.jpg

I've not tried their LMPO. I've got the latest Noob with ceramic dial, which is also excellent, but the dial just not quite as exciting as the wave.

Date window and the hands are not for me but the rest of it is stunning ! You get a rubber strap with it ? if so whats the quality like not loving omega bracelets ?

you need to come oop north so i can have a gander at the LMPO ! or just lend me it :giggle:

GingerApple
8 minutes ago, splke said:

You get a rubber strap with it ? if so whats the quality like not loving omega bracelets ?

Sadly it's either/or. The rubber can be bought separately, but it's an eye watering $90 (almost). It's meant to be very good, but I couldn't get  past the $90 bit. I got a $15 Gate rubber which does the job.

12 minutes ago, splke said:

you need to come oop north

King Pickle refused me a visa.

splke
19 minutes ago, GingerBubba said:

Sadly it's either/or. The rubber can be bought separately, but it's an eye watering $90 (almost). It's meant to be very good, but I couldn't get  past the $90 bit. I got a $15 Gate rubber which does the job.

King Pickle refused me a visa.

its ok as he will let me break you in :Kiss:

MrZoSo

Got this on ali. Extremely comfortable d868937a1bb038026d1c15a74adf60b0.jpg1f27671639175bf76385ec69e033040a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

splke

looks decent guitar:

oscarmadfish
19 minutes ago, MrZoSo said:

Got this on ali. Extremely comfortable d868937a1bb038026d1c15a74adf60b0.jpg1f27671639175bf76385ec69e033040a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lovely 

fatarms

I ended up getting the grey dial.

V2dqfX.jpg
VkQh0R.jpg
Vk655Z.jpg

Ferax

VgcsXD.jpg

GenTLe
On 05/06/2019 at 13:52, oscarmadfish said:

In that case:

- rubber (branded) ones for it are these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-quality-20mm-soft-Rubber-Silicone-Watch-band-Buckle-Grind-Arenaceous-Belt-Special-for-Omega-strap/32969336840.html

- nato ones (unbranded but very well done), these are the colors that fits better with the grey dial one: 

number 7 here (blue with grey borders): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hight-Quality-20mm-22mm-Watchband-Nato-Style-Nylon-James-Bond-007-Military-Casual-Watch-Strap-Waterproof/32877152331.html

grey/blue here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2019-High-Quality-James-Bond-007-Nylon-Color-Seatbelt-NATO-Strap/32953936444.html

m0rfeo82

That looks really good!!!

GenTLe
On 05/06/2019 at 18:27, fatarms said:

I ended up getting the grey dial.

You have my envy :p

I purchased the same one... It's "somewhere" in the Guangzhou postal center since one month ago... A Breit Colt I also purchased 10 days later is already here in Italy. The Omega probably ended up under some pile of other boxes... I hope they will manage to notice it and finally let it begin his trip to Italy :(

2yjujh5.jpg