Ferax

Omega Seamaster 300 VSF

Ferax

@GenTLe

Show me your Breitling Colt! I was thinking about buying one. 

GenTLe
12 minutes ago, Ferax said:

@GenTLe

Show me your Breitling Colt! I was thinking about buying one. 

Not yet delivered :) It is in a postal center 35km from me, I'll be able to post pics next Saturday (I'm away all the week for work).

It's this one (black dial): http://www.trb88.club/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2875 which, at 198US$, is a real great price.

I can send you the QC pics in private if you pass me your email. I asked the 1st one to be replaced as the bezel was half second misaligned, but the 2nd was ok.

I also bought this bracelet (which is Breitling branded, even if in the public picture seems not to be), which is also sitting in the very same postal center. Hopefully it will fit well, on it or on the Yellow Avenger II Seawolf: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-grade-Stainless-Steel-Watchband-for-Man-Watch-Band-for-Breitling-Strap-Accessories-22mm-Watchstrap-Bracelet/32948651005.html

Ferax

@GenTLe

Never heard of ANF but it looks good! I will wait for your pics when the watch arrives :) the price is crazy good! 

I was hoping that GF will make the new Colt rep (2018 model which is absolutely beautiful). But there are no infos about it... :(

GenTLe
3 minutes ago, Ferax said:

@GenTLe

Never heard of ANF but it looks good! I will wait for your pics when the watch arrives :) the price is crazy good! 

I was hoping that GF will make the new Colt rep (2018 model which is absolutely beautiful). But there are no infos about it... :(

Actually, now that you make me to notice that, the pics at Toro look with a very flat dial, without the concentric dial engravings. But in the QC pic it's present, so basically it is this version here: https://www.breitling.com/it-it/watches/colt/colt-automatic/A1738811-BD44-173A/

BoyRacer
5 hours ago, GenTLe said:

@GingerBubba This might be of interest to you?

I had a quick look at the reviews though and quite a few people comment that the strap is ‘economical’ with the length so wondered if any more generous lengths were available? Whilst I’m asking that, has anyone found the stainless bracelet too small straight from the TD?

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, BoyRacer said:

@GingerBubba This might be of interest to you?

Ta, but I've already got it! I've not tried it on the watch yet, but it's fairly shit quality tbh. It'll do, but it's not great.

fatarms
6 hours ago, GenTLe said:

You have my envy :p

I purchased the same one... It's "somewhere" in the Guangzhou postal center since one month ago... A Breit Colt I also purchased 10 days later is already here in Italy. The Omega probably ended up under some pile of other boxes... I hope they will manage to notice it and finally let it begin his trip to Italy :(

2yjujh5.jpg

Ohhhh wow, that's taking a pretty long time.  Hopefully it shows up soon. 

BoyRacer

I’m not too sure if this has already been mentioned but Omega has released a white dial & black bezel version of the SMP 300 which looks stunning. How long before the new version hits the TD’s?

Just checked the official site and it looks like I should have said ‘announced’ as it has a November 2019 availability date.  :-(

Edited by BoyRacer
Added info.

Mkiv
1 hour ago, BoyRacer said:

I’m not too sure if this has already been mentioned but Omega has released a white dial & black bezel version of the SMP 300 which looks stunning. How long before the new version hits the TD’s?

Just checked the official site and it looks like I should have said ‘announced’ as it has a November 2019 availability date.  :-(

It is a looker for sure

VgNqAo.png

VgNOlL.png

tim2827
VxGPwd.jpgVxG2r2.jpgVxGfzZ.jpgVxG8dR.jpgVxGing.jpgVxGhfy.jpgVxGjzG.jpgVxGHdq.jpgVxGX06.jpg
I will let the pictures talk... My English is not that good so there will be no review. All I can say is that I am blown away by this watch. I thought that my Noob Breitling rep is stunning, but nah... This piece is just extraordinary! Simply simply lovely...

Wow Super piece
Will be My next buy

Enjoy in good health bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andyromans

Nice one piece!

Mrluwin
On 08/06/2019 at 23:19, Mkiv said:

It is a looker for sure

VgNqAo.png

VgNOlL.png

That white one looks amazing hopefully the   rep won’t be far behind

Enthusiast88
On 08/06/2019 at 23:59, BoyRacer said:

Yeah it’s been mentioned a while ago, looks decent.... Matter of fact they also JUST released a “ceramic case” version with a gray dial, looks kinda odd and the case is 43.5mm which is not the same as the others. Saw it at the boutique 2 days ago and tried it on, Interesting but not my cup of tea. Definitely “scratch proof” you could say. 

• Like 1

oscarmadfish

some lovely pics of this beaut of a watch on here , i think one jizzed a little :fearlessleader:

Ferax

Go for it guys! You can't go wrong with this watch! Will post more pics... :giggle:

Enthusiast88

Got the blue dial last month, it’s lovely! @oscarmadfish lots of jizzings have happened over this watch, you definitely need to get yourself one! 

Ferax

@Enthusiast88

Ekhm... If You got the blue one then where are the pics?! Show us your beauty... 

Roberto31
On 08/05/2019 at 12:02, Ferax said:

VxGPwd.jpgVxG2r2.jpgVxGfzZ.jpgVxG8dR.jpgVxGing.jpgVxGhfy.jpgVxGjzG.jpgVxGHdq.jpgVxGX06.jpg

I will let the pictures talk... My English is not that good so there will be no review. All I can say is that I am blown away by this watch. I thought that my Noob Breitling rep is stunning, but nah... This piece is just extraordinary! Simply simply lovely... <3

Ver

On 10/05/2019 at 21:38, TwoTonesBubba said:

I don't know how else to say it: sell your children for this watch. Buy it in every colour. Buy them for your friends, buy then for your enemies. This watch is amazeballs!

I've not taken any nice pics yet, but these from yesterday (and one from this morning) show how different the dial looks depending on what it's reflecting.

V2kYR2.jpg

Vxmo3h.jpg

VxmlGD.jpg

V2D9XA.jpg

V2Ejif.jpg

Now this is nice y nice 

I love this model

oscarmadfish
13 hours ago, Enthusiast88 said:

Got the blue dial last month, it’s lovely! @oscarmadfish lots of jizzings have happened over this watch, you definitely need to get yourself one! 

if i ever take the plunge again it   will be one of these , i work next to a watch shop and stare at the gens everyday with lust :drool::drool::drool:

Enthusiast88
9 hours ago, Ferax said:

@Enthusiast88

Ekhm... If You got the blue one then where are the pics?! Show us your beauty... 

Here ya go...

VFtXig.jpg
VFtORA.jpg
VFttrQ.jpg
VFt4Ia.jpg
VFtawf.jpg
VFtmXy.jpg
VFt5pX.jpg
VFtAxG.jpg
VF3VZq.jpg
VFtBdp.jpg
VF3Zns.jpg
VF3uF6.jpg
VF36rh.jpg

is that enough??  :thumbsup2:

Ferax

@Enthusiast88

Hell yeah! Thanks for sharing! I was thinking about buying the blue one, maybe plus the rubber strap. But there are so many brilliant reps right now that I have no idea which one to choose... 

oscarmadfish

the blue just beating the black for me but would it work with black rubber ??? not as well as the black me thinks ?

strachan01

Got some QC pics today for mine but had to decline, I'm hoping the replacement looks a little better.  The 12 o'clock triangle jewel was just too submerged within the bezel for my liking. 

Edited by strachan01

FudgyDocker

DO NOT POST QC PICS HERE. IT ISN'T ALLOWED. THEY WILL BE REMOVED

SteveA

Which TD ?