Ferax

Omega Seamaster 300 VSF

tribefan

I was wearing mine on Friday whilst reading the best rolex sub debates and said to myself that this watch is exactly why I don't feel compelled to chase those. I'd rather wear this.

• Like 1

BravoDelta

I concur :thumbsup2:

Edeeot
On 28/05/2020 at 14:29, TheGingerFerret said:

This one!!!!

10BeR.jpg

I'm kidding. It's purely a matter of personal taste. I genuinely recommend you get them all, they're brilliant reps.

divup.jpg

I know this is from May, but this is a seriously nice collection,  Need to take a cold shower now...

• Like 3

nunu78
1 hour ago, tribefan said:

I was wearing mine on Friday whilst reading the best rolex sub debates and said to myself that this watch is exactly why I don't feel compelled to chase those. I'd rather wear this.

You are absolutely right, that’s why many people refer this watch as Submariner Killer

Retrouk
2 hours ago, TheGingerFerret said:

Welcome to the club!

Time to buy your second Rep I reckon!

I plan on moving my 21j reps on for more top end ones for sure. 

Popperini
1 hour ago, nunu78 said:

You are absolutely right, that’s why many MISGUIDED, DERANGED people refer this watch as Submariner Killer

Fixed that for ya.

UKRepGuy

Hi all!

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd post here.

https://www.watchgecko.com/vintage-tropical-style-rubber-watch-strap-by-zuludiver

I'm tempted by this strap for my black 300M but I'm not sure about the spring bar options. 0.9mm or 1.1mm? Which should I go for?

Simonix
11 hours ago, UKRepGuy said:

Hi all!

Rather than start a new thread I thought I'd post here.

https://www.watchgecko.com/vintage-tropical-style-rubber-watch-strap-by-zuludiver

I'm tempted by this strap for my black 300M but I'm not sure about the spring bar options. 0.9mm or 1.1mm? Which should I go for?

0.9mm I would imagine  

the larger ones are for Seiko divers which have big fat holes in the lugs. 

UKRepGuy

That's what I thought too. Thank you for the conformation.

Matze71

... wrong thread 

Edited by Matze71

JaceyBoy
On 18/07/2019 at 14:36, Griffo said:

Wonder if there's any danger of this being rep'd:

jbjLhI0.jpg

Did VSF rep this version at all?

• Like 1

tribefan
22 minutes ago, JaceyBoy said:

https://www.pfclones.com/makers/vsf/0-0-om300m-008r-2019-basel-seamaster-diver-300m-ss-rg-ru-black-asian-2824-mod-8800.html?___SID=U

Appears they did, you'll have to reach out to TD's to see if it is still available. On the perfect clones site you can search by maker if you want to research specific models.

• Like 1

tonyh7

Those vsf omegas are just too tempting. I've got a seamaster no time to die and the quality is outstanding. The temptation is to get another semaster 300 - you know a kind of pokemon gotta get them all thing. But the aqua terras look pretty tasty too. 

JaceyBoy
22 minutes ago, tonyh7 said:

Those vsf omegas are just too tempting. I've got a seamaster no time to die and the quality is outstanding. The temptation is to get another semaster 300 - you know a kind of pokemon gotta get them all thing. But the aqua terras look pretty tasty too. 

Shame they dont do the Chrono version VSF

tribefan
34 minutes ago, tonyh7 said:

If you gotta scratch that itch, or if you just can't decide on which one, the gate versions of these are really pretty nice for the money. I give them to my 20 something kids to wear, and I've already had to replace a crystal on one :) . But you can pick them up for around $70-$80 and flip them for $50-$60  if you tire of them. Eating 20 bucks is a lot better then eating the shipping and discount on a used VSF. On this one, the bezel is metal, the date is the wrong color and the finish on the bracelet is not the quality of the VSF, but on the wrist it looks great and wears nice, lot of weight to it.

ZXzxTW.jpg

Here's the RG version I replaced the crystal on after my kid bashed it around. Sapphire crystal was $20 on Ali and took about 10 minutes to replace.

ZXzJ0S.jpg

RLR267
11 hours ago, JaceyBoy said:

Yes AND it is on the current available list (2021-02-27).  Got the list from Mary yesterday - actually, she sent a photo array.  I may be incorrect, but I believe that model is on the top row, far right of the 42MM

ZX2Zaj.jpg

australis
On 28/02/2021 at 03:22, tribefan said:

, the gate versions of these are really pretty nice for the money

Did you use James007 on DHGate to purchase your Seamaster 300M Divers for $US80 - $90

tribefan
3 hours ago, australis said:

Did you use James007 on DHGate to purchase your Seamaster 300M Divers for $US80 - $90

Become a VIP Supporter and there is a whole forum on Gate /Ali purchases, but I've never heard of James007. Maybe he's Jason's evil twin brother.

• Like 1

Pennywise
On 19/03/2021 at 05:33, tribefan said:

Become a VIP Supporter and there is a whole forum on Gate /Ali purchases, but I've never heard of James007. Maybe he's Jason's evil twin brother.

What happened to that forum, I havent received any "new post" notices for a while and now it looks as if that section went awol

Glaude
15 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

What happened to that forum, I havent received any "new post" notices for a while and now it looks as if that section went awol

Your supporter subscription ran out ;) 

Mark35mm

Thinking about getting this but my concern is if the movement takes a shit and I need to replace it with a new one what do I do?  

australis
3 hours ago, Mark35mm said:

Thinking about getting this but my concern is if the movement takes a shit and I need to replace it with a new one what do I do?  

Maybe check for a local repairer in the 'Mods & More' list in the RWG Trusted Dealers' section

nunu78

but omega is not my favorite brand

51215257570_2dc99513ab_k.jpgUntitled by nunu 78, on Flickr

• Like 3

Intresting
5 hours ago, Mark35mm said:

Buy OF.   They are quite reliable and offer warranty too.

• Like 1