Sign in to follow this  
mgoggins111

Watch repairs

mgoggins111

Hi All, 

Just after a pointer in right direction. Before I joined this forum and got into reps I bought a couple of homage watches. One Parnis and a marina militare. I have worn both for years with no issues.

However the marina militare crown has come lose and if not for the bit holding it in (sorry don't know the technical term) it would just fall out. 

And the Parnis will not wind or start on a shake. 

My question is firstly are these generally expensive issues to fix and secondly do you know where I can get them fixed.

Thanks

Edited by mgoggins111

GenTLe

No movement indication and no clear pictures or explanation of what the problem is. 

The automatic one (?) parnis probably needs a service or, if it has a cheap movement, a movement swap with a new one. If it is a 21j it will be like 40$ for the movement and 1h work, so around 80$.

The other one it depends. If it's only the crown to screw properly into the stem it's a matter of 20min work.

mgoggins111

To be fair, your points are valid. They are both automatics. I will get the the backs off them both and photo movements etc. I posted in haste lol