Sign in to follow this  
shaun1410

Would like a sub any help

shaun1410

Hi everybody been looking round the net for a while now I am looking for a nice automatic rolex sub seen a few I like the one with the green coloured face and bezel don't want to spend alot tho just recentley purchased a genuine Oris mastertucher regulator the sub is just for the odd trip out budget about £60-100 would like something that feels right weight wise thanks for any help

Luthier

Oh, not again...

:lol:

shaun1410
Oh, not again...

What have I said something wrong I have looked on the trusted sellers section just wonderd if somebody could point me in the wright direction cheers

greg_r

Luthier: don't be such a grumpy old bastard. :lol: Everyone has to start somewhere!

Welcome Shaun, as Balad says, PrestigeWatchCo had these (the green face version isn't that easy to find generally). There's a choice of movements at various prices. The 21J version should be within your price range

Take a look here:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=7204

greg_r
Oh, not again...

What have I said something wrong I have looked on the trusted sellers section just wonderd if somebody could point me in the wright direction cheers

Don't worry about him, he's just a miserable sod :D

Luthier
Oh, not again...

First - you have to use punctuation, second - you have to search yourself in our trusted dealers list. And make your decision yourself, do your homework, ok?

Now understand???

Akira
Oh, not again...

First - you have to use punctuation, second - you have to search yourself in our trusted dealers list. And make your decision yourself, do your homework, ok?

Now understand???

You are somewhat grumpy lately :D

Didn't get laid enough? :facepalm:

Brightlight
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

Quite right Luthier, we have to maintain standards around here, particularly when the Mods are getting uppity. Poor fellow will be clapped in the Gulag before he knows where he is or what a Sub is.

Luthier
Luthier: don't be such a grumpy old bastard. :lol: Everyone has to start somewhere!

Welcome Shaun, as Balad says, PrestigeWatchCo had these (the green face version isn't that easy to find generally). There's a choice of movements at various prices. The 21J version should be within your price range

Take a look here:

I thought "somewhere" is a trusted dealers list, no?

Sob...

:D

Amit

Take a look here:

For a £115 you should be able to get a Asian clone eta version.

You just need to decide if you want ceramic version or not.

Although green bezel versions aren't that great cause the dial face

Isn't sunburst effect like gen.

But for £100 you get a good rep

Balad1
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

Brother Luthier is probably getting laid too much, LOL.

Del

Hello and welcome Shaun :D

Don't worry about what Luthier is moaning about, he was moaning at me the other day too - he's rapidly becoming our resident Victor Meldrew! :lol:

Luthier
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

Not really. My girl just got her Master Degree in USC, yesterday was a big celebration in main campus, 1400 students got a Master, and for the last few weeks she was busy literally 24 hours a day, writing last essays and other crap, so... not much time for love.

;)

Amit

I've just seen the budget range of Roberts rolexes.

Bloody bargain!

nunu78

Not really. My girl just got her Master Degree in USC, yesterday was a big celebration in main campus, 1400 students got a Master, and for the last few weeks she was busy literally 24 hours a day, writing last essays and other crap, so... not much time for love.

:D

I know how it feels,though itz not my final semester,so Luthier we r in a kind of a same boat :lol:,i cant be bothered for a female company as ive got too much to do for my course work.

Balad1
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

;)

Congratulations on her accomplishment, you must be very proud of her.

shaun1410
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

Sorry if my grammar and punctuation is not to your liking that this site was about watches and was not a English exam thanks for your help anyway

Balad1
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

Sorry if my grammar and punctuation is not to your liking that this site was about watches and was not a English exam thanks for your help anyway

You are correct but it is also about respect to established members.

After you've been here a while you'll see how many time your original question has been asked and why the negative reaction.

powderfreak

Some other forums/fora (?) give the Rolex section an additional name like "where can I get the best sub" or "who has the best sub" ....

pollux1
Oh, not again...

:picard:

Now understand???

You'll fit in just fine here mate! I'd personally go for one with an Asian ETA inside, they beat at the same rate as the gen, IE eight beats per second as opposed to 6 beats for the Asian 21 jewel mvmt, although really it hardly matters unless you're looking for it. :)

shaun1410
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

You'll fit in just fine here mate! I'd personally go for one with an Asian ETA inside, they beat at the same rate as the gen, IE eight beats per second as opposed to 6 beats for the Asian 21 jewel mvmt, although really it hardly matters unless you're looking for it. :)

thanks for your help

pfcdre
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

Dont worry mate ,i got told off for puntuation and commas[or lack of]i think its easier for him to read that way,dont take it personally i didnt. Cheers

Luthier
Oh, not again...

Now understand???

You are correct but it is also about respect to established members.

After you've been here a while you'll see how many time your original question has been asked and why the negative reaction.

+1M

samurai dave

This is a great place, dont worry about negative posts.

I bought a clone 2836 ceramic sub from Lay and it is great. Not sure about other colours but send him a PM and ask him what he can do. (ask others as well)

Dave