TWin22

Favorite TD?

TWin22

Hi All,

New here, but I've been perusing reddit for a while now considering buying a Rolex rep. Was wondering what other people's favorite TDs were.  Hoping to find one that is the most reliable out of the list.  Hopefully this isn't against the rules of the forum! I'm sorry if so! I appreciate all the help I can get!

Thanks!

RussP

Hmmm... Interesting question indeed.

I'll be watching the responses with interest.

Sergio

My Favorite TD ..... Was by Franco Harris of the Pittsburgh Steelers !!!!!!!!!

Glaude
1 hour ago, TWin22 said:

Hi All,

New here, but I've been perusing reddit for a while now considering buying a Rolex rep. Was wondering what other people's favorite TDs were.  Hoping to find one that is the most reliable out of the list.  Hopefully this isn't against the rules of the forum! I'm sorry if so! I appreciate all the help I can get!

Thanks!

Not against the rules but unlikely to lead any positive result for you.

Everyone has their favourite TD for various reasons. Usually newbies are seduced by fancy websites, but I encourage you to consider every TD for their feedback rather than from their website, they don't need to have one to be a good TD and they can all source the same stuff.

You should head over to each feedback section of our TDs and do a bit of reading, check their main area too to see how they operate, that's the only way to find out which one if the best for you.

Pseudorep

My take on this - they all have their problems. No dealer is infallible forever and they are in the business to act as a middleman.

Sometimes they’ll be great, other times factors will contribute to a poor experience.

If the product is no good they may make some effect to provide quality control but ultimately the onus is on you to know what you’re accepting and whether you are happy with that. 

End of the day they all are communicative, eventually get you a product if it’s available, and take a fair cut for their services. Other than that the differences are fairly minor.

BadApple

If yours is Reddit then mine is Gertrude who is found on www.aaareplicas1:1besteditionnoob.com 

black263

splke
35 minutes ago, black263 said:

This is all you need to know 

VMSG

Definitely.
However, on a personal note, I love working with [mention]Mary Watch[/mention]. Highly recommended!

FudgyDocker
On 13/05/2019 at 06:52, black263 said:

:rofl:

So, I actually went and read that article, as I hadn't seen it before. Very, very useful. Have ordered a couple of watches recently by Credit Card, and even though I used a card that doesn't charge for foreign transactions, I was thoroughly mystified why 200CNY ($29,£22) was being added onto the amount, before it hit the card. Still haven't found who is doing it, but suspect it is Chinese clearing, somewhere down the line. 

Watch_Fox

Based on my very limited experience:

All of the TD's seem trustworthy; otherwise they quickly get corrected by the RWG mods and the mob!

If you want the latest Sub, then any TD can get it for you.  However, if you want something that is no longer currently made, you will need to research the TD's inventory or ask via email if they have a specific watch. (For my first rep, I was told by several TD's that the watch was not available, but found it on Toro Bravo's website and ordered from him with no problems.)

Not all TD's accept all forms of payment. Many do not accept Paypal, or may need to get to know you first.  Others do not accept Western Union and not all are set up to take credit cards.  You will need to find a TD that accepts your preferred payment method.