hanski

Movement Recognition

hanski

All right experts, can anyone name this movement and if it’s a clone of something? 

It comes out of a DHGate watch, beats at 21,600, 3/9 subdials seem to just click thru positions by clicking chrono buttons, and 6 subdial tracks 24hr time, sweep hand runs continuous (this is to say it’s not a chrono even though it pretends to be). 

Movement has been having some issues. Was stopping intermittently, low amplitude, and keyless isnt great. Gave it a thorough cleaning and oiling. Keeps good time, doesn’t stop, amplitude is a little better (190 up to 230). 

Going to continue working on it, see if I can’t solve all the issues. But if it’s just not going to happen we may consider swapping in a new movement. 

Anyways, it’s helpful to know what this is in any case. 

Thanks! 

V91x0p.jpg

V9195s.jpg

V91lbD.jpg

V91ofh.jpg

V91NjU.jpg

black263

Looks like a generic cheap Chinese movement, although I know nothing.  If I'm correct, the 9 sub-dial shows days (7 different positions), although some need two clicks on the top pusher to move one position.  The 3 sub-dial is date, (31 different positions) with the bottom pusher moving on one position.  Once set, the 3 and 9 sub-dials automatically move forward one position at some time overnight.  The 6 sub-dial is usually a 24 hour indicator, sometimes marked with 24 positions, sometimes with a day/night, sometimes both.  No value whatever.

If you sell it on ebay, of course, it would be a vintage experimental Rolex hand-wind, and a one-off worth 5 figures.