Alan32

Anyone know about this Massive INVICTA

Alan32

As I tend to have an eclectic taste in watch collecting  , at the lower end I have a Timex  and a Swatch, but they are respectively a TX perpetual calendar and a  cold hours retrograde chrono,

I then felt honour bound to have an Invicta in my collection, but which one of these unreliable (allegedly), overpriced (obviously) behemoths should I choose or should I play it save with a pro-diver?

so here it is!:D                 if anyone knows anything about this 36 mm titanium lovely i would love to hear about it !                ( It's on a timex titanium bracelet but was originaly on leather)V9Tpdh.jpg

SteveA

36mm massive ,am I missing something? Unless you are a six year old of course

narikaa

surprise2.gif?raw=1

guitarbiker

Well I've just purchased a invicta grand diver ......£120 inc tax and shipping on Amazon , yellow face seiko movement glass back, quality and value for money possibly the best watch I've ever bought, heavy though at 259 grams  and 47mm. https://picr.me/image/VGUubo

Edited by guitarbiker

Alan32
14 hours ago, SteveA said:

36mm massive ,am I missing something? Unless you are a six year old of course

I cast my ironic pearls..................:D

12 hours ago, guitarbiker said:

Well I've just purchased a invicta grand diver ......£120 inc tax and shipping on Amazon , yellow face seiko movement glass back, quality and value for money possibly the best watch I've ever bought, heavy though at 259 grams  and 47mm.

I bought a nice looking champaign dialed "heritage" invicta which looked good but the crown was twisted and the day date was impossible to change so it had to go back, and as I'm not a great fan of divers ( I have a Chris Benz "sharkfin" and the ubiquitous Amphibia) I was limited to the models I could get, I understand the draw of the "divers" as I do like big chunky watches ( as in the Bulova precisionist) but I'm still wary of the apparent lack of customer support.   And I still can find out nothing about this Titanium 9390 modelV9XUUA.jpg

NCRich

There is only one Invicta.

Tp76tFv.jpg

Alan32
2 minutes ago, NCRich said:

There is only one Invicta.

Tp76tFv.jpg

Nice one!!