Sign in to follow this  
Piloten

Asking for an assist in regards to VAT free sales

Piloten

So, I am looking to maybe replace my beloved Sinn 103, the last one having a discussion with a fuel truck and losing some time back.

The problem I am facing is that (A and B together) I would rather get my sinuses operated on through my asshole than deal with Watchbuys and also that the German retailers I have sent messages to will not deal with Canada. A couple of reasons for this, chiefly that I can get a much better deal with the VAT removed than by dealing with watchbuys or getting an EU member to pick one up for me.

My thanks to Glaude, who took me under his wing in regards to the way VAT works in the EU, so that is a pointless ask and Samson, who helped me find retailers to talk to, who have refused to deal directly.

What I would like to ask is if any of our members outside of north america can help with a retailer who wants the sale enough to ignore this seeming dictate from watchbuys/sinn.

Any information you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-J

EDIT: The median-ish price used is only about 500 USD less than brand new from fucking watchbuys, so that figures in too. The one retailer in Germany was actually less than the median used price.