MD12112

Noob Clone 4130

kuvarsit

It would be great if you could 3135 clone review too:) will be much appreciated . Can provide the watch for you for your investigation with special price 

GenTLe
3 hours ago, kuvarsit said:

It would be great if you could 3135 clone review too:) will be much appreciated . Can provide the watch for you for your investigation with special price 

I've a friend who is certified Rolex tech from more than 10 years, but I already know what he would say... He already expressed himself about the non-chrono 7750 used by H-Factory in my Pam164: apparently it is nice, but when you put the loupe on and start to look at details and finishing (things like the polishing of the gear pinions for instance) then you see how far they are from a genuine ones, and he was comparing with Rolexes gen movements.

MD12112
8 hours ago, kuvarsit said:

Next on my agenda, already investigated the 3135 sa and 3135 sh , but waiting for a genuine 3135 before i deliver my final review. 

MD12112

Have just recieved a new noob superclone. I have to say , i have not dismantled it....literally done nothing to it and its running exceptionally well and accurately. ,This is from a new batch and I wonder if they have stepped up their quality control. I wonder if anyone else can comment on the new batch technically speaking. 

MD12112

Just another update, this one is very well made, been through a week of rigrous tests, shocks, swimming, footie, boxing, ticking away +1 secs a day very very consistently.

I will be ordering another piece next month, but from the looks of it NOOB have corrected the mechanical flaws. Many cosmetic flaws (aside dial) also seem to have been worked on and corrected.

MD12112

Just a quick update. Unfortunately again very disappointed because the noob Daytona seems to be working well when I've done some checks seems to be very much wrong. After opening it and and looking inside I find no signs of problem, yet the work seems to have started running way off. No physical impact or anything to shock the mechanism in last 2 weeks.

When I receive it it was running +3s/d , 310° and 0ms beat error. Now can be seen in the pic.

Sadly, this mechanism seems to be flawed aswell.

e5606fd6c91221eb24b1e617c32c468d.jpg

Edited by MD12112