jtimewatch

ZZF Superb Rep 904L Submariner 116610 LN is Going to Release Very Soon

jtimewatch

Hello RWG members,

This is the first time I post a topic on RWG, hope everything will fine.

Well, got to be honest that I am a new TD over on  RWI and a new SV over on RepGeek, and I already have shared some topics  over both on RWI and RepGeek. So now I think maybe we also can share something interesting here on RWG.

Today I am very happy to tell RWG members that another great rep Rolex 904L Submariner from ZZF will publicly release soon.
I think one thing I may need to explain about ZZF is that ZZF is the same factory who is producing rep Roger Dubuis Knights of the Round Table since 2 years ago, due to some members may not be very familiar with this factory.

Now we already have the real piece in our hand, well I have to say it's really a very superb Submariner rep.
I am very excited that we are preparing a deep review about this new ZZF rep Submariner, and we have prepared one new genuine, one ARF newest version, one Noob V9 and one Nail Factory 904L Submariner for the comparison, some parts as well.

The material is as the picture below, please have a look:
VG4x6y.jpg

Everyone will be welcomed to leave comment here about "what I want to see" in the coming review and comparison, then we will try our best to make it better.

It is the real first time I post here on RWG like I said at the beginning of this topic, please kindly remind me if something not right in this topic.

Thank you all and have nice weekend!

All the best
Li

MrZoSo

The price. 

GingerApple

Interesting! I'm looking forward to the full review!

Mystery Shopper

Welcome to RWG.

What movement options come with the ZZF?

FudgyDocker

Watched a vid the other day, where an expert compares a Gen to a Noob V9, and points out the inconsistencies. Wonder if any of them are addressed in this new version from ZZF? 

rilex_OW
1 hour ago, MrZoSo said:

The price. 

Ye id love to know that too hehe.

8 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Watched a vid the other day, where an expert compares a Gen to a Noob V9, and points out the inconsistencies. Wonder if any of them are addressed in this new version from ZZF? 

There was a vid about a gen vs a noob v7 I remember where like 14tells or something got listed.

there is also one of I think noob v8 or 9  + arf v2 vs gen out there by tenpastten.

Id love to see if its as close to gen as possible or if is possible.

All the best !!

Glaude

Hey @jtimewatch welcome in here ! Nice first post !

That sort of new were usually brought by @Luxuracer but this fucker isn't around here anymore... see how RWG is fresh and nice then ? :giggle:

fatarms

Initial observations:

1. Looks like a factory finally paid attention to the dial font when it comes to the word Submariner.

2. Better hands on the ARF, metal portions are too thick on ZZF (for example, look at the three lines inside the Mercedes part of the hour hand compared to gen.)

3. Rehaut print is too large on the ZZF, closer on ARF.

4. Would like to see the ZZF bezel insert in some partial direct light to see the white to platinum transition for the insert numbers.

5. Same SEL problem being "even with the lugs on the case" on both reps that I see.

6. As mentioned above, price?

7. 99.85% of this fucking planet's population wouldn't be able to pick out #'s 1-5 without being told that the 3 watches are different to begin with, and 99.95% aren't going to be able to see any of those differences at an arm's length; maybe with exception to the white to platinum transition.

Thanks for sharing and giving noobs even more choices to further confuse the fuck out of them and come here and ask "who has the best sub?"

nunu78
42 minutes ago, fatarms said:

Thanks for sharing and giving noobs even more choices to further confuse the fuck out of them and come here and ask "who has the best sub?"

that sum up the having another new version of submariner in one sentence.

stfrance
5 hours ago, MrZoSo said:

The price. 

Definitely +1

alfa1234

Always interesting to see a new sub.

Stufuse

Can already see the ugly sticking out pearl seating and pearl on the zzf insert. Seems only ARF have nailed a Gen like the look of the pearl & insert and 3D hands properly. Look forward to the comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deju
5 hours ago, fatarms said:

I think the general consensus is regardless of wearing gen or replica is people project their insecurities when it comes to Rolex wearers. So gen or rep, people will think and/or say it’s fake without any logical thought process proof or idea of flaws. 

In the wild it would be extremely rare to find someone that could or would call out any high end Rolex replica using actual flaws. 

So when a noob enquires about the best ultimate Sub just tell them “They are not psychologically ready to wear a sub. Their own insecurities will be the true flaw.” :lol:

BadApple

Reg does the best sub. It looks like the real McCoy, it's "cost effective" and at five yards you can't even see the decorated movement. 

As you say Deju any Rolex fake or gen is assumed fake and I don't know anyone who carries a "Solid End Links for Dummies" book with them every day. 

However we all on here fall for the desire. 

Oh and the OP won't declare prices as he's not a TD on here and to declare prices would break the rules. 

Nikosaldente

I wonder how many versions of the same watch will be made from different factories:Thinking:

Theviking
11 minutes ago, Nikosaldente said:

I wonder how many versions of the same watch will be made from different factories:Thinking:

You'd think they'd be able to nail it by now, there are so many posts, blogs and videos that point out the flaws, I've never owned a 6 digit and even I know what they are.

FudgyDocker

6 hours ago, fatarms said:

Royal Navy, I reckon....the Astutes are badass!

Zooha

Would be interested to hear your opinion about Noob v9

P7ast1k

Is this the one with the Clean Factory bezel?

[Edit] just spotted the thread on RWI which confirms it is. :)

I was waiting to see this since I saw you mention some kind of collaboration

is it just the insert and not the whole bezel?

Edited by P7ast1k

Thommo82
3 hours ago, deju said:

So when a noob enquires about the best ultimate Sub just tell them “They are not psychologically ready to wear a sub. Their own insecurities will be the true flaw.” :lol:

Mind = Blown

2 hours ago, Badapple said:

Reg does the best sub. It looks like the real McCoy, it's "cost effective" and at five yards you can't even see the decorated movement. 

I never bothered going any more high end with a sub than with a Regmariner. 

Aside from perhaps popping a high beat movement in it, what more do you really need?

GingerApple
12 minutes ago, Thommo82 said:

I never bothered going any more high end with a sub than with a Regmariner. 

Aside from perhaps popping a high beat movement in it, what more do you really need?

I can't help but wonder whether your inclination to buy lower end reps led to you seeking perceived higher quality in lower end Gens.

Discuss.

deju
28 minutes ago, VieuxRougeRance said:

I can't help but wonder whether your inclination to buy lower end reps led to you seeking perceived higher quality in lower end Gens.

Discuss.

I feel that my time spent buying DHgate watches has made me more virile in bed and my rockets on Quiz planet have increased exponentially, I can also speak fluent mandarin.

Due to the Avengers Endgame hype no one has cared my wrist has turned green, any question I simply reply “Hulk Smash!”

Thommo82
55 minutes ago, VieuxRougeRance said:

Discuss.

Nah

My thing with switching to gen was to do with the name on the dial being the maker of the watch. Nothing to do with quality

23 minutes ago, deju said:

I feel that my time spent buying DHgate watches has made me more virile in bed and my rockets on Quiz planet have increased exponentially, I can also speak fluent mandarin.

Due to the Avengers Endgame hype no one has cared my wrist has turned green, any question I simply reply “Hulk Smash!”

Can confirm 

G0YARDB0YS

A 2836 sounds fantastic, much better than your bog standard 3135 clone

Glaude
10 hours ago, deju said:

has made me more virile in bed

That's not what she said to me ...