jtimewatch

ZZF Superb Rep 904L Submariner 116610 LN is Going to Release Very Soon

jtimewatch

Wow, thank you all for the comments and discussion here.

I like the atmosphere here tbh, seems everyone is witty with special ideas lol.

I am sorry I don’t know the price yet, and I think I can not post any pricing info here even if I know as I am not a TD here.

Looking forward to sharing the review and comparison soon on RWG.

Cheers!

jtimewatch
21 hours ago, Mystery Shopper said:

Welcome to RWG.

What movement options come with the ZZF?

Thank you.

FYI, It’s using A2836 for this version 

jtimewatch
21 hours ago, Glaude said:

Hey @jtimewatch welcome in here ! Nice first post !

That sort of new were usually brought by @Luxuracer but this fucker isn't around here anymore... see how RWG is fresh and nice then ? :giggle:

Thank you man.

It seems that I shall be the another new fucker here, hahahaha

Yeah, RWG seems great as well.

jtimewatch
16 hours ago, Stufuse said:

Can already see the ugly sticking out pearl seating and pearl on the zzf insert. Seems only ARF have nailed a Gen like the look of the pearl & insert and 3D hands properly. Look forward to the comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Stu, nice to see you here again man lol.

Please be a lil bit more patient and not make a conclusion so soon before you see the real comparison, hahahaha

RussP

Since everybody's been nit-picking the ZZF, I thought I'd chuck my 2c into the ring:

It also appears that the hour hand on the ZZF isn't correctly aligned to the hour marker on the dial and both reps fail on the pearl, although ARF comes close.

(like fat arms observed.....................nobody's going to be able to tell this when they're on the wrist anyway)

Stufuse
Hey Stu, nice to see you here again man lol.
Please be a lil bit more patient and not make a conclusion so soon before you see the real comparison, hahahaha

Hey buddy, of course I await the comparison, it’s just something I could see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtimewatch

hello guys,

Sorry for late info.

Review and comparison link it here as below:

Please have a look, don't forget to leave your comment and discussion there lo.

Thank you a lot.

stevok2305

TBH you could go on buying versions of this ad infinitum. The buyers of these know they're reps but 99.99% of the population couldn't give a toss if you're even wearing a watch at all let alone  care that the bezel engrving is laser cut or moulded.  If anyone needs to keep chasing every improvement on it they might just as well shell out for the gen.  I get just as much satisfaction from my Regmariner (which has never been called out despite mingling with people that wear way more high end watches than these) 

Redfire1066

Wow! An amazing in depth review of key components.  I appreciate the effort, time and patience this took, to provide us with side by side comparisons.  The most helpful. 

Now all I need is someone to show me somewhere to purchase my ZZF 114060 from a TD :bounce:.

Intresting

Did you read the newcomers welcome package first?  All info for what you need is there....

Mike R
4 hours ago, Redfire1066 said:

Wow! An amazing in depth review of key components.  I appreciate the effort, time and patience this took, to provide us with side by side comparisons.  The most helpful. 

Now all I need is someone to show me somewhere to purchase my ZZF 114060 from a TD :bounce:.

Anyone of these guys I will be able to get most any reps that you may want. 

blnrboi
On 18/10/2019 at 11:03, Redfire1066 said:

Check out Jtime for the 114060