Hello RWG members, This is the first time I post a topic on RWG, hope everything will fine. Well, got to be honest that I am a new TD over on  RWI and a new SV over on RepGeek, and I already have shared some topics  over both on RWI and RepGeek. So now I think maybe we also can share something interesting here on RWG. Today I am very happy to tell RWG members that another great rep Rolex 904L Submariner from ZZF will publicly release soon.
I think one thing I may need to explain about ZZF is that ZZF is the same factory who is producing rep Roger Dubuis Knights of the Round Table since 2 years ago, due to some members may not be very familiar with this factory. Now we already have the real piece in our hand, well I have to say it's really a very superb Submariner rep.
I am very excited that we are preparing a deep review about this new ZZF rep Submariner, and we have prepared one new genuine, one ARF newest version, one Noob V9 and one Nail Factory 904L Submariner for the comparison, some parts as well. The material is as the picture below, please have a look:
Everyone will be welcomed to leave comment here about "what I want to see" in the coming review and comparison, then we will try our best to make it better. It is the real first time I post here on RWG like I said at the beginning of this topic, please kindly remind me if something not right in this topic. Thank you all and have nice weekend!
All the best
Li