jtimewatch

WHO HAS THE BEST SUB: Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART I)

ilovemerolex

damn all of ya so funny wow, pathetic.

Edited by ilovemerolex

tribefan
8 minutes ago, ilovemerolex said:

damn all of ya so funny wow, pathetic.

No, what's pathetic is the inability to read a new members section and then ask stupid fucking questions.

• Like 1

BadApple
1 hour ago, Rolexmannen said:

Thank you!

Thank you? What are you trying to achieve here with this one line crap.  Stop post whoring or you will be punished. 

• Like 1

Leet1983

ZzOEck.png

VSF having a go at the sub rep(they've maybe done one before but a first for me seeing a vsf version ), I wonder how good this will be as people jump and down about how good there Omega seamaster are ????

GingerApple
2 hours ago, Leet1983 said:

VSF having a go at the sub rep(they've maybe done one before but a first for me seeing a vsf version ), I wonder how good this will be as people jump and down about how good there Omega seamaster are ????

The released one a few weeks ago under the banner RXF which was the same as the watch above, but with a 2824 inside. Smoke is orgasming over it next door which appears to be a good thing.

I can't wait for their Hulk to come out because the LN is awesome. Mine says hi:

V0cki.jpg

• Like 2

Leet1983

Looks well @TheGingerFerret thanks for the info ,I've got my arf v3 I thought that was pretty good but obviously getting better and better which is only a good thing :thumbsup:

GingerApple
27 minutes ago, Leet1983 said:

Looks well @TheGingerFerret thanks for the info ,I've got my arf v3 I thought that was pretty good but obviously getting better and better which is only a good thing :thumbsup:

There are so many good ones ATM. I think the key now, more than ever before, is to find the one with the flaws you can live with - but all the top ones, the ZZF, ARF, VSF, maybe even ZF, just look exceptional tbh. Easily NWBIG territory in my opinion.

• Like 2

Jan-mj

Thanks for sharing GingerFerret, after seeing yours I just ordered  the RXF with the 2824, TrustyTime has a 20$ discount, so I pulled the trigger ;).
Hope it looks as dashing as yours - this will keep me busy until a decent GMT BLRO comes out.

GingerApple
46 minutes ago, Jan-mj said:

Thanks for sharing GingerFerret, after seeing yours I just ordered  the RXF with the 2824, TrustyTime has a 20$ discount, so I pulled the trigger ;).
Hope it looks as dashing as yours - this will keep me busy until a decent GMT BLRO comes out.

Well, it won't be as dashing as mine, because you've not got such a beautiful wrist as mine, but I'm sure it will be a close second ;)

• Like 2

Makuta99

Very good read can I ask where do I get ZFF website or is there a link for is shop 

thank you 

BadApple
2 hours ago, Makuta99 said:

Very good read can I ask where do I get ZFF website or is there a link for is shop 

thank you 

Read the New Members Section please.........

ScottH

Awesome Review and very good read.....Thank you!

StayFleaky

Amazing review! Going to use this when looking for my next sub!

mc061680

I just received a “zzf” watch from Jtime and it looks like $30 replica. Trying to get it sorted out with Jtime.  So disappointed! 

Popperini
5 hours ago, mc061680 said:

I just received a “zzf” watch from Jtime and it looks like $30 replica. Trying to get it sorted out with Jtime.  So disappointed! 

Pics?

TDFBluWaffle
6 hours ago, mc061680 said:

Interested as well... 

Thinwrist

if we discuss just the movement which factory has the best as far as looking like the genuine for the sub? would that be ZF?

GingerApple

I think VSF.

• Like 2

Flinnt
On 04/11/2020 at 13:58, mc061680 said:

Yes pics definitely. 
ZZF make a good replica and Jtime is a good dealer. You do realise you’re buying a fake at less than 5% of what you can buy the genuine for, right?  I think it’s your expectations that you should be disappointed with. 
Jtime also would’ve given you pictures of the actual watch you’re buying, so if it’s that bad surely you only have yourself to blame for accepting it. 
Maybe I’m wrong, but we’re going to need pictures to ascertain that. 

Thinwrist

Got it. I kept getting the zf and vsf confused. 
thanks. Maybe I’ll give the vsf a go. 

GingerApple
1 minute ago, Thinwrist said:

Got it. I kept getting the zf and vsf confused. 
thanks. Maybe I’ll give the vsf a go. 

Both excellent watches, but supposedly the more convincing movement is the VSF.

Why are you do interested in how convincing the movement looks?