T3Steve

New to Replicas

T3Steve

Hi , 

I have worn a gen Seamaster for about 20 years and am now in the market for a super replica of the Rolex Daytona ceramic with white dial.  I am reading all I can and as far as I can tell so far I want a the latest Noob  version.  I am still trying to figure out who to buy from.

Any recommendation?

What kind of durablilty/life should I expect?

Steve

BadApple

Read the New Members section please. 

Vervdc
34 minutes ago, T3Steve said:

Hi , 

I have worn a gen Seamaster for about 20 years and am now in the market for a super replica of the Rolex Daytona ceramic with white dial.  I am reading all I can and as far as I can tell so far I want a the latest Noob  version.  I am still trying to figure out who to buy from.

Any recommendation?

Steve

Hey Steve, I own a gen Seamaster myself and also own a Daytona replica (ceramic with white face). Take a look at my recent review of it on the Rolex review section, as it might answer some of your questions. It’s the ARF version, I can’t speak for the noob version I’m afraid, although theirs pro’s and cons for both. A good replica has great longevity if treated well, just follow the recommendations in the new member section. Most of the TD’s will be able to supply the Daytona, I purchased mine from Trusty Time.

Good luck and enjoy!

Glaude

Hi and welcome !

T3Steve

Thank you. 

kuvarsit
9 hours ago, T3Steve said:

Hi , 

Any recommendation?

Steve

Welcome to the board. We have the Daytona in the stock. Check our work and place your order 

www.kuvarsit03.com

T3Steve

I need to wait for a overtime check probably end of June.

Edited by T3Steve

stfrance

Hope you enjoy your new journey here.. 

This forum is full of great and kind members providing their experiences and thoughts on reps..

Anyways, welcome aboard.. 

from Bay Area..

Xsv413

Plenty of great information around. Do a little research, but should get great longevity especially out of some of the superreps