shokoo

Best replicas at the moment

shokoo

I‘m very interested in your opinions. 

What do you think are the best reps available at the moment?

Greets

GingerApple

VSF Omegas.

FudgyDocker

That's almost as bad as "Who makes the best sub?"
1. It's all down to personal taste. There probably isn't a single person here who would give you the same answers.
2. There's a whole raft of articles to read on here, that'll give you all the information you need to make an informed choice of your own. Do your research! After 4 years I'm still finding new stuff to read, and learning new stuff.
3. Have a look at the TD's websites. There are varying qualities of watches available, to fit all budgets. It also doesn't necessarily always follow that the more expensive it is, the better quality it is.

Only then can you decide what's good for YOU. Don't rely on other people to tell you what's best. 

black263

Only one reason to buy an rep indistinguishable from the gen without caring what it is or what it looks like....

Just saying.

GenTLe
12 minutes ago, Bill_Niggs said:

That's almost as bad as "Who makes the best sub?". 

It is worse. It is "do the job for me, possibly for all the range of reps on the market now".

GingerApple

Well shit, did I just talk about Fight Club?

Enthusiast88

Opinions are always good, but they’re personal and vary in a wide range from person to person. Search bar is your best friend, you shall research..... On the other hand I do agree with @GingerBubba VSF is going hard with their Omega’s

jp09
42 minutes ago, black263 said:

Only one reason to buy an rep indistinguishable from the gen without caring what it is or what it looks like....

Just saying.

+1

tecbarrera

Here's an idea. Rather than responding with something unhelpful, why not instead give your opinion on what to you think is best, as the op asked for in the first place? If people just started answering instead of having a go (shitposts) at a genuine question, maybe then when people use the search to find answers, they'll actually find answers. It's hard to find good answers on the search because the moment someone asks, people take it as an opportunity to vent their frustrations that OPs didn't find answers using search to begin with. Quit bitching and actually help!

To the OP, IMHO, I'm a big fan of the APs by JF Factory. Happy hunting.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Rx4Time

I'll just offer this...what is the best to me might not be acceptable to OP.  It's a loaded question, beyond the fact that it's annoying to see over and over.  I have no problems offering guidance and assistance to a more directed question, but a little effort is required.   Besides, this question has been extensively covered here.  just remember not all are still available from the makers. 

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-general-discussion/308081-consensual-list-super-reps-nwbigs

hanski

Personally I’m a fan of Phong 5513. 

shokoo

thank you @tecbarrera !

I‘m also a very big fan of JFF‘s AP and I think they are made quite perfect. 

Mainly due to the reason that I couldn‘t find any topic like this and I‘m not very familiar with this forum I have asked for other opinions than mine and what other repnerds think which are one of the best fabricated repa. Like I wouldn‘t buy a Panerai if it looks 1:1 to the genuine since I‘m not really into Panerais.

Again, thank your for your kind and helpful reply!

black263
7 minutes ago, shokoo said:

thank you @tecbarrera !

I‘m also a very big fan of JFF‘s AP and I think they are made quite perfect. 

Mainly due to the reason that I couldn‘t find any topic like this and I‘m not very familiar with this forum I have asked for other opinions than mine and what other repnerds think which are one of the best fabricated repa. Like I wouldn‘t buy a Panerai if it looks 1:1 to the genuine since I‘m not really into Panerais.

Again, thank your for your kind and helpful reply!

Choose a watch you like and want to buy then search for "who makes the best xxx"  if it's a Rolex you'll get thousands of hits.  Others not so many.  But there is no point having, for example, dozens of replies saying the Pam 111 is up at the top, and the you tell us you're not interested in Panerai.

deju
11 hours ago, black263 said:

Just saying.

Next post Who makes 1:1 papers for xyz maker. 

Just saying.

deju

You won’t find topics like this as they are pointless there is no best anything no 1:1. Everything constantly changes and of the 4 factories making a model of watch, each will have their own flaws and trade offs. 

All high end replicas will fool 90% of people fooling a WIS or a rep hobbies isn’t really ever going to happen. 

Mystery Shopper

It depends what you like, how much you want to pay and how much deviation from gen bothers you.

It also depends on how the watch 'wears' on your wrist and whether you like the feel of the watch.

What somebody may call the best rep on the market may be too big, too small, not to my taste or just doesn't feel right on my wrist.

This is an excellent write up on the differences in submariners.

shokoo

Thank you all, I will keep that in mind when buying a rep!

Maybe an AP from JF factory :)

Jibuti
11 hours ago, tecbarrera said:

Here's an idea. Rather than responding with something unhelpful...

THAT is what we mostly do-being useless, this is RWG after all, don't you know that?!

And yeah..... we are bitching too.... all the time....

We just hate lazy and stupid people. Here and elsewhere.....

black263
1 hour ago, shokoo said:

Thank you all, I will keep that in mind when buying a rep!

Maybe an AP from JF factory :)

You can have a sensible answer because now you're asking a sensible question.  The search function won't work for short phrases such as jf or ap.  I'm using a mobile phone so can't give a link (probably can copy and paste but no idea how on android)  If you go to the home page and scroll down you'll find a big list of reviews by make.  Read through these, as there are plenty covering APs from JF factory and quite a few comparison threads.

narikaa

Best replicas at the moment

At this moment or any other time in the past two decades, it's still those ones all packaged up and off to the shippers

;)

Mkiv
1 hour ago, narikaa said:

At this moment or any other time in the past two decades, it's still those ones all packaged up and off to the shippers

;)

To zero in on that thought, for most of the members here, it's the ones that have successfully made it through customs and have a tracking status that states either on vehicle for delivery or delivered.

:D

Hattricks

Most of the watches mentioned in this thread are great options but There are multiple lists of super clones and there's probably 100 different watches.. You need to narrow down what you like first then go from there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk