jtimewatch

WHO HAS THE BEST SUB: Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART II)

kuvarsit

I don't know how some pictures show that Rolex has so many mistakes like the engravings in the rehaut and the engravings in the clasp , that surprise me so much .. 

weird

Thommo82
3 hours ago, k4jun said:

Correct mate. Gen LEC = those small stars are placed in different angles and different deep at the crystal. I gues the fuckers did is on purpose.

VNxNbo.jpg

Thanks for that.

From above I bet it looks perfecto 

k4jun
11 hours ago, Thommo82 said:

Thanks for that.

From above I bet it looks perfecto 

Yep, it is not too shabby;) but this is a level of details which are impossible to tell on the wrist.

herkplt

Wow,  very detailed comparison.  Thanks JTime.

Evan_k

great job on the comparison, those side by sides are very interesting to see. I think all they are all great looking. I think to really go for the gusto though one would have to mix and match parts from each to get closer to the gen.  would love to see the comparsion of luminova from the other ones not just zzf.

Edited by Evan_k

m0rfeo82

What a great review. Very helpful, however it made my decision even more doubtful...Which one to go for...if going for a sub at all. Still inclined to the no date.

• Like 1

andyromans

beautiful comparison, now I'm doubtful about which one is the best

plankton

Excellent review, thanks for the time put into this. Well done!

aoobuy

Good reviews,
but I want to know if    this is ZZF advertisment topics?  
all the quality are close,  we can not  want 100% exact as genuine,
must check the factory if they can offer parts easily ,if they offer good aftersale service.

g4enterprises

Very informative.  This is one of my favorite watches. Thanks.

Saxa

thanks for this great post - informative - we can all make our own mind up but this is a great piece of work thank you for your efforts:)

chasing perfection always an option but it aint never gonna happen, these tiny details are almost impossible to spot when wearing the watch.

if is perfection then it has to be the gen every time but we wouldnt be here looking at this if that was an option for us,

I have several rollies and they keep improving but thats part of the fun in this game, if they gave us a perfect version then what would they sell us next. its not their interests to do so, so they keep giving new versions on the theme to keep us chasing the grail. and to keep us spending the money.

great review I enjoyed reading it very much - thank you.

LaraA

Thanks for the review :)

Steve36

Awesome review buddy, lots of time and research gone into it. 

Well done mate

Waffler

Great review.

Shows clearly, that perfection is very hard to achieve.

Beau7816

Superb review to allow us as individuals to make an informed decision of which one to purchase, or purchase them all and mash them up into the best version possible.

DavidPS1

Thank you for such a mammoth effort to review so many parts in such visual detail. Great work :)

BadApple
8 minutes ago, DavidPS1 said:

Thank you for such a mammoth effort to review so many parts in such visual detail. Great work :)

Why the fuck did you not just reply but decided in your infinite wisdom to use the quote so the whole fecking lot of photos have to load again to to say fuck all  :angry:

Glaude
7 hours ago, Badapple said:

Why the fuck did you not just reply but decided in your infinite wisdom to use the quote so the whole fecking lot of photos have to load again to to say fuck all  :angry:

Fixed !

• Like 1

BadApple
14 minutes ago, Glaude said:

Fixed !

:B):

Save

thanks for the incredible work. Very helpful:Applause:

mega12

This is awesome. I would love to see some naked case comparisons as well (incl. gen case). It think it’s very close to gen

thing

that review is amazing, been thinking hard if I should go for ARF or ZZF and I am guessing ZZF is gonna be my pick!

Roverboy

Great review!   A sub is next on my list.  Are  they all priced about the same or is it an example of you get what you pay for?

Watchski

After reading part 1 and part 2 extensively, I am curious why anyone would buy the arf or noob? It seems clear that, although they each stand out in a few areas, the ZZF shines in more areas.
Perhaps I am missing something obvious, but why would I buy one other than ZZF? I am not affiliated with any of them but just want to understand prior to taking action. Thanks for any help and replies to this question.

Popperini
Perhaps I am missing something obvious, but why would I buy one other than ZZF? I am not affiliated with any of them but just want to understand prior to taking action. Thanks for any help and replies to this question.

You do understand that the reviewer is also the main TD dealing in ZZF, and so (understandably) is largely finding in favour of the ZZF?

Early buyers of the ZZF found that there was a problem with the dial - the markers appear “pushed into” the surface of the dial, causing a pincushion effect on the dial surface. I was all set to buy one of these M2M (as I thought the problem only effected early examples), until the seller checked his and confirmed it had the same problem.

Maybe you need to read a little more widely before drawing your final conclusion, seeing as Subs come up for discussion around here reasonably often... You might still decide on the ZZF, but at least you can be as well informed as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk