jtimewatch

WHO HAS THE BEST SUB: Review of ZZF New Sub 116610 LN and Comparison vs. Gen, ARF, Noob and Nail (PART II)

nelsonngu

Hi guys, I am sorry if I ask the wrong type of question here. But I would like to know where to purchase a ZZF build Rolex?

The_Proctometrist
2 minutes ago, nelsonngu said:

Hi guys, I am sorry if I ask the wrong type of question here. But I would like to know where to purchase a ZZF build Rolex?

SEARS & Target

• Like 1

nelsonngu
8 minutes ago, ballandbiscuit said:

SEARS & Target

Thanks for the fast response! However having difficulty to locate their shop webpage or forums that allows me to look at the watches to purchase. Could you help me with that? Thanks a million. 

Edited by nelsonngu

Mr_B

Look at the trusted dealer section

nelsonngu
16 minutes ago, Mr_B said:

Look at the trusted dealer section

Alright, will look into it slowly. So far have not found any. All can see is from GM, Noob factory. Will continue to look around.  Thanks!

splke
1 hour ago, nelsonngu said:

Alright, will look into it slowly. So far have not found any. All can see is from GM, Noob factory. Will continue to look around.  Thanks!

Email a couple of the trusted dealers they will let you know if they can get it and price etc see who you feel most comfortable dealing with and go with them. If it's your first time Mary is ver good 

BadApple
3 hours ago, nelsonngu said:

MUG

Been taken in by this slanted sales thread? Look deeper and take the blinkers off. No rep watch is perfect but some are better than others and ZZF doesn't sit at the top of that tree nor are they supplied by the TD's on here. 

The_Proctometrist
7 hours ago, Badapple said:

MUG

does your mummy wipe your big fat arse for you after you shat too? you are so stupid or lazy (or both and a few more) that  actually expect someone to put the link right in front of your nose....unbelievable!

BadApple
1 hour ago, ballandbiscuit said:

does your mummy wipe your big fat arse for you after you shat too? you are so stupid or lazy (or both and a few more) that  actually expect someone to put the link right in front of your nose....unbelievable!

ADMIN - can you block wankers?

The_Proctometrist
2 hours ago, Badapple said:

ADMIN - can you block wankers?

seconded!

Sidfanta

Still a good read up on this watch I will putt this  zzf on my list of potential   New watches would like p c to start selling them first my go to td 

yunggawd

Most reading I have done in a very long time. Thank you.

lpelisso

Great work...

I think you can make an assembly with all the best parts from any factory and u'll have the best replica...

Which is the difference between a gen bracelet and a replica? I know gen is 904 and the other 316... but why the replica bracelet deteriorates more easily? 

Thanks

thechoppiestgreens

Great write-up. Has ZZF finally fixed the issue of the "sunken dial" look that plagued their subs? Ryan from Intime told me that he doesn't think that the issue is solved yet. In my opinion, they have the best sub right now.

Niemamrady

Thanks to this post I have put my purchase on hold ... need some more time to read it all ... THANKS !

Replica01

Zzf v1 with gen insertb1f97e547d3786762fc9a90feabdb8fa.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G981B met Tapatalk

• Like 2

Anotherreigncheck

What an incredible review. I dont think it is bias at all and shows no real clear winner.

It all comes down to which flaws can you live with the most. 

Popperini
2 hours ago, Anotherreigncheck said:

What an incredible review. I dont think it is bias at all and shows no real clear winner.

Hmm. This "review" was always going to be an advertainment piece for the ZZF, as JTime have close ties with ZZ factory and Clean Factory products. You really need to be aware of that, and view it with that in mind. 

Lagger

I've had more subs, versions, factories than I've had hot dinners.......the ZZF V2 is easily the best I've had

• Like 1

DavidPS1

Thank you for such a mammoth effort to review so many parts in such visual detail. Great work :)

BadApple
17 minutes ago, DavidPS1 said:

Thank you for such a mammoth effort to review so many parts in such visual detail. Great work :)

Are you a fecking parrot ?????? 

a10328de7213020b12b9a77aefddafd5.png

Popperini
37 minutes ago, DavidPS1 said:

Please delete the MASSIVE quoted post... FFS.

Monkeyman

Wearing my no date ZZF v2 today - out and about and I must confess its flawless!

niclasbergstedt

Really nice comparison here! Good job

Gohan

Great job! Currently looking at the V2s Hulk and have been since before the pandemic, think that means my  mind i made up haha

• Like 1