GenTLe

Police raids to TDs?

GenTLe

It seems (unconfirmed yet) that there are raids on going at TDs'.

Yeah, not at Factories, at TDs.

Ryan from InTime, Jay from Chazingtime (TDs on the other forums) and apparently others. Arrested or shutdown. Also @torobravo has changed the site domain but apparently didn't yet confirmed to the MODs the new one (which seems to be http://www.trb88.club/ but I'd wait for confirmation before to use it).

Anyone knows something about these voices?

Thanks!

deju

The game of cat and mouse has certainly got more complex recently. Hope they all come out of this OK! It may be our hobby but it's their lives. 

RussP

You takes the 'risk'...............

You pays the 'price'...........

Of late, I've been sticking to M2M only.

Howitzer

I heard the problem at Intime was a burst water pipe in the office? Although Sead told me that he's been lying low recently due to increased activity from the federales, so there does seem to a bit of general heat on the TDs at the moment.

FudgyDocker

Jeez, why pick on the poor watch dudes? This stuff is one of the few 'Made in China' products they should be proud of, even though it is a tiny bit illegal and maybe fracture a couple of trademarks etc. ;)

Popperini

I had an email from TSWatch on Wednesday telling me they were lying low due to increased police activity and wouldn’t be shipping my GMT till next week (I approved the QC pics on Tuesday):

“Due to there are many another dealers was caught by the police today in the market. So now Under pressure, we need to stop shipment for three days. So far we are safe. We will continue shipment from next Monday. Please trust us.”

But then this morning I got confirmation that the watch has shipped and a tracking number from them. So it appears that whatever heat may have been on, it quickly evaporated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GenTLe
11 hours ago, Howitzer said:

I heard the problem at Intime was a burst water pipe in the office? Although Sead told me that he's been lying low recently due to increased activity from the federales, so there does seem to a bit of general heat on the TDs at the moment.

Actually now I give to the words 'InTime flooded' (that I've read) a whole other meaning :D

11 hours ago, Bill_Niggs said:

Jeez, why pick on the poor watch dudes? This stuff is one of the few 'Made in China' products they should be proud of, even though it is a tiny bit illegal and maybe fracture a couple of trademarks etc. ;)

I totally agree with you! :)

let's hope they will let them work...

brang1

if they are targeting TD's should imagine the factories are in their sites too. Could become a little messy for a while 

vbastos

Any more reliable info about this issue?

Glaude

It's nothing more than the usual rumble in the rep world 

dfq23

I picked the wrong week to buy my first rep in years as the TD I used next door is understandably keeping a low profile at the moment.

I have no doubt he'll come through but my timing sucks! 

thejudge

Just got a watch through form Reg who I am guessing is unaffected by this apart from lack of stock.  How long do the factories and TD's normally keep a low profile for?  The last large raid was GF factory in Nov from looking at the posts. did they managed to get back up and running? 

capice

Reg is in the UK mostly I guess

BadPickle
3 hours ago, capice said:

Reg is in the UK mostly I guess

Guess again :lmao:

onzenuub
25 minutes ago, pickledbeetroot said:

Guess again :lmao:

Soixante neuf?

black263

Ladyboymariner anyone?

BadPickle
35 minutes ago, onzenuub said:

Soixante neuf?

:69:

narikaa

Yes in the UK

C'ant tear myself away from binge-watching the "Carry on Westminster " boxset 24/7

MissD

I have recently completed an order with Toro Bravo but it was for a watch he had in stock. Very sad to hear about this issues that some of the dealers have been experiencing but I suppose it's part of the game. Hopefully this will cause no serious "damages" to trusted dealers

SCShrek

I know they arent TD's here but Puretime.io is offline today. Anyone know anything about Angus? Reports are they arent answering emails currently as well.

ffuhcu
26 minutes ago, gwbmcse said:

I know they arent TD's here but Puretime.io is offline today. Anyone know anything about Angus? Reports are they arent answering emails currently as well.

http://puretimewatch.io

Also new emails on the above domain: https://puretimewatch.io/news/domain-changed-new-domain-puretimewatchio.html

Verification / Source: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/puretime-watches-international/186294-puretime-s-new-domain-name-www-puretimewatch-io-may-2019?p=7844830#post7844830

Glaude
1 hour ago, ffuhcu said:

I confirm that info, I've just changed the domain in the list myself over there :) 

SCShrek
7 minutes ago, Glaude said:

I confirm that info, I've just changed the domain in the list myself over there :) 

I guess i'm just impatient. Hoping Angus wasnt stuck up in a Chinese gulag. I'd hate to think with all these raids, I'd have to turn to the Gate... Noticed Chazing was still down with one of those damn injunctions on their old domain.

It looks a bit spammy over there right now...:grimreaper: to all spammers.

Glaude

Yeah the spamming issue is a PIA, I'm working on that at the moment, no spam at the moment, but they'll come back I'm sure

GingerApple

Rolex are doing DDOS attacks on RWI!

Perhaps...